CONFIRMED Luke Thomas - Season Long Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's interesting that all the full-backs/wing-backs have looked decent or even really good since Wilder took over. Not sure what Hecky told them to do, but it clearly wasn't working.
Bogle, for example, has been consistently one of the best players under Wilder. Lowe's looked decent. Larouci did fine. And now Thomas for the first time also did a decent job.

I agree with the point you’re making but I’d refine it a bit to say none of our players are good enough to independently thrive at this level.

I do think a number could certainly do a decent job at prem level if surrounded by better, more experienced players. We’re just asking far too much of them now.

Stick peak Henderson, O’Connell and Didz into the current side and I reckon our better current players could step up. The Prince’s utter fantasy that they’d step up unaided was just nonsense.
Agreed, but that also applies to Thomas who played 40 (ish) times for Leicester.

It's interesting that all the full-backs/wing-backs have looked decent or even really good since Wilder took over. Not sure what Hecky told them to do, but it clearly wasn't working.
Bogle, for example, has been consistently one of the best players under Wilder. Lowe's looked decent. Larouci did fine. And now Thomas for the first time also did a decent job.
Good point, Bogle was very inconsistent under Hecky but has now rectified that. I thought Larouici was starting to look decent and had a really good game at Villa. I can't understand why he's not been used since.

Good point, Bogle was very inconsistent under Hecky but has now rectified that. I thought Larouici was starting to look decent and had a really good game at Villa. I can't understand why he's not been used since.
He is now unavailable to at the latest mid Feb, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's terminated tomorrow

I picked up on the same thing in Wilder's Pre Gills interview. He was trying to avoid talking about transfers/loans but discussed the left (wing) back spot at length and was clearly disappointed that Lowe getting injured was affecting this but he did seem to be pushing ahead with his decision which appeared to be that Thomas was surplus.

Sending him back is saying to the recruitment team he is not good enough you have made a mistake. But now go and find us a keeper 🙈

Even if it’s this 3rd choice keeper I just hope it’s a wilder/knill signing and he’s decent, please don’t let Paul Mitchell chose the keeper!

Back
Top Bottom