Loyalty points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting to note that the number of loyalty points needed for top priority to away games has actually decreased for this latest match...

West Ham - 3400+
Watford - 3400+
Wigan - 3600+
Portsmouth - 3600+
Middlesbrough - 3700+
Reading - 3800+
Blackburn - 3500+

Is the scheme not working?

I know for the last couple of matches, we've bought tickets late on in the week after not noticing that the tickets had even gone on sale. No problem whatsoever.

It'll be interesting to see what the priority is for Man Utd and Chelsea though...

Without trying to look nosey, can I ask how many loyalty points you've got - mainly aimed at those of you who attend almost week in & week out. My Dad doesn't seem to think I have enough for Chelsea, although the internet site is telling me I have 4100 (you all know I don't get as often as I'd like).

thanks

keenzy said:
meh i cant find it!!!
ticket office have to set you up on it - you can't just do it. on main site click: tickets - how to buy - read down & find "secure online box office"

balls to it!!! only missed a few and been on coaches so should be fine

keenzy said:
balls to it!!! only missed a few and been on coaches so should be fine
i just want to look at mine compared to others - as I can get a Chelsea ticket on 1st day of sale - but I've not really been to that many matches so surely I shouldn't be able to!!

Plus dad thinks they got my number & his number wrong way round.... great!

The system isnt working because it doesnt need to be working.

Mainly because our away support in terms of numbers has been poor this season. Lot of tickets are availble so it doesnt really matter how many points you have.

Only the big games are the ones where the system is used. Just go back to queing, first some first served with ticket stubs.

Sharpy said:

Mainly because our away support in terms of numbers has been poor this season. Lot of tickets are availble so it doesnt really matter how many points you have.

Only the big games are the ones where the system is used. Just go back to queing, first some first served with ticket stubs.
why? so that those loyal enough to go week in week out should miss out on 3 "big" games a season cos someone off streets who couldn't even name us an 11 can go for the glory?

dont matter how many ive got wont be going anymore away games after bburn by looks of things :(

Go back to queing because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.

Sharpy said:
Go back to queing because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place.
There is - the exact problem I said in my earlier post

Queueing for tickets is a bloody farce. Things have moved on, we now have the internet, electricity and running water. Embrace the new technology, or would you rather be sat in a cave eating cold mammoth, furiously rubbing two sticks together to make fire?

Sharpy said:

I do in a way agree with you here Sharpy. The loyalty points can be a bit of a joke and we all know it (for instance miss jags, you say you haven't been to majority of games yet are able to get chelsea tickets first)

I have been to a fair few away games this season (bout 7/8), and only a handful of home games (maybe 5) yet i still have no loyalty points, but i do have the ticket stubs. I don't actually go to get tickets for myself and someone else buys them, or i leave it very late and buy on gate or something.

So for me, even though i have ticket stubs for about 14 games i have no loyalty points, so somebody who has just been to one game is entitled to get their ticket before me. I suppose yes in part it is my fault, but surely they should get a system in place for people who have bought their tickets on the gate.

Besides - if we had to queue for tickets in person, how would those who now live out of Sheffield get tickets? Those of us that work during the week so can't go and queue up?

Get real

Mrs Jagielka said:
Besides - if we had to queue for tickets in person, how would those who now live out of Sheffield get tickets? Those of us that work during the week so can't go and queue up?

Get real

I never used to queue for tickets either lol, im sooooooooooo lazy

Erm... SF has just checked with the ticket office what points they think we have and compared that with the total we ACTUALLY should have got.

Linz and Foxy actual total: 5110

Linz's box office total: 5090 (20 cup tie subscription points missing in action)
Foxy's box office total: 4590 (520 points shot down by friendly fire)

SF's actual total: 5010

SF's box office total: 4990 (20 cup tie subscription points lost behind enemy lines)

I'd get checking yours very carefully kids :)

Mine cannot be right im sure of it im going to try and find out now!

I had to sort mine out a few months back.

For some reason i had two accounts on the system, same name and address, just two of me.

Anyway they were all switched over:)

Linz said:
Erm... SF has just checked with the ticket office what points they think we have and compared that with the total we ACTUALLY should have got.

Linz and Foxy actual total: 5110

Linz's box office total: 5090 (20 cup tie subscription points missing in action)
Foxy's box office total: 4590 (520 points shot down by friendly fire)

SF's actual total: 5010

SF's box office total: 4990 (20 cup tie subscription points lost behind enemy lines)

I'd get checking yours very carefully kids :)
Yep I've realised this.. I was missing Middlesborough points - and he never asked for ticket stub or anything - just said they'll add them on!!

Well my sum total for the season is 5440.

Rumours are that they'll get rolled over for next season.

To check your loyalty points... you can use the online ticket office but you might have to phone up for a password first.

no point in rolling them over,we will be able to lay out across 3 seats at plymouth and qpr.

Think they are rolling over and also these new swipe cards that we're getting for season tickets will act as loyalty collectors for superstore...

Although - I've just thought - what about those that don't have season tickets.. hmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom