Looks like the big announcement is approaching...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

83% of Porktalk posters surveyed reported that they were “rubbing themselves raw”.

This used to be what we call a Wanker post in my day!

To try and alleviate the utter tedium I will suggest that it is closer to the truth than this "banter" suggests. No ITK bollocks, just PA's good friend from Spain on Twitter, but when probed said it should have been done by today at the latest. Does not seem concerned at the delay citing it is very very close. So was Wilder to Charlton until we fucked that up for them so take nothing for granted, but whether it's Jokanovich or someone else they've 99% got their man. I'd suggest that if nothing is announced by the weekend it might be an indicator that it's gone tits up but then again who knows what causes delays to finalising such things........... If it drags for like a couple of weeks then whoever we end up with is likely not who we are currently trying to get done.

This used to be what we call a Wanker post in my day!

To try and alleviate the utter tedium I will suggest that it is closer to the truth than this "banter" suggests. No ITK bollocks, just PA's good friend from Spain on Twitter, but when probed said it should have been done by today at the latest. Does not seem concerned at the delay citing it is very very close. So was Wilder to Charlton until we fucked that up for them so take nothing for granted, but whether it's Jokanovich or someone else they've 99% got their man. I'd suggest that if nothing is announced by the weekend it might be an indicator that it's gone tits up but then again who knows what causes delays to finalising such things........... If it drags for like a couple of weeks then whoever we end up with is likely not who we are currently trying to get done.

Today is my day, till tomorrow that is.

Back
Top Bottom