LITTLE WEE JIMMY

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You do realise Reading are one of the top 5 teams in the league regarding home form right...

Theyv'e only lost 3 at home all season, better than Blackburn and the same as us...

look what happened when we went to other teams whose home form was right up there.

Disrespect their home form at our own peril.

View attachment 155208

We drew at Boro very early when there was no such thing as form trends yet…

Northampton away 8th April 2017
Burnley home 2nd November 2019
Last goal v. Peterborough home 11th September 2021. 43 league appearances ago.

If people honestly think that John Fleck is the answer, then they’re asking the wrong question.
No one is sayin he’s the answer

They’re just saying layoff the cheap insults towards a guy who over time has been a loyal key class contributor

At Cardiff Doyle actually topped the stats table for most big chances created per minute played across the whole league i believe.
I don’t doubt he has talent, but that is just one game. He needs to be more consistent.

You do realise Reading are one of the top 5 teams in the league regarding home form right...

Theyv'e only lost 3 at home all season, better than Blackburn and the same as us...

look what happened when we went to other teams whose home form was right up there.

Disrespect their home form at our own peril.

View attachment 155208
I see that but it’s not about respect. It’s about playing to win.

We’re the better team. We don’t go to teams like this and play a “solid” team. Even if we did, I hardly think picking the kids who have barely played a game is the way to do it.

A good question to ask would be why haven't we invested in permanent signings for our midfield since 2019 and whose fault is that instead of berating fleck or wondering why we have to play aging players...
Presume the loan fees and wages for Khadra and Ciaran Clark this season could have amounted to a modest transfer fee. Same goes for money chucked down the drain last year on Olsen, Charlie Goode etc. Some blame for Mitchell, Slav, Hecky, Bettis, HRH etc...
I notice you left CW name out those who spunked good money on shite

Whatever you think of his current form, the level of language used against our players makes this a wanker post imo.
That's my 2p worth.
If was it up to fans like you fucking gil reece would still be playing stop living in the past, Flecks Done,and not good enough at this level.As for smelling pig it's not coming from here.But keep chewing ya mushrooms and seeing wonderful performances from yesterday's players

A good question to ask would be why haven't we invested in permanent signings for our midfield since 2019 and whose fault is that instead of berating fleck or wondering why we have to play aging players...
Presume the loan fees and wages for Khadra and Ciaran Clark this season could have amounted to a modest transfer fee. Same goes for money chucked down the drain last year on Olsen, Charlie Goode etc. Some blame for Mitchell, Slav, Hecky, Bettis, HRH etc...

Being saying this since we first got promoted to the PL... At one point in that disastrous second PL season we had x4 LBs and a 6th choice striker who cost £20m+ yet were playing CBs in centre mid and a guy who didn't want to be here any more...

We subsequently doubled down on that in the next 4 Windows and didn't address it yet again...

If we do manage to hang on and get promoted, it's not inconceivable that we need to buy at least 3 midfielders - which in one transfer window is ridiculous.

Wilder...

If was it up to fans like you fucking gil reece would still be playing stop living in the past, Flecks Done,and not good enough at this level.As for smelling pig it's not coming from here.But keep chewing ya mushrooms and seeing wonderful performances from yesterday's players

Read what I read you balloon head.
By all means we all can, and do, comment on and criticise players, including talking about whether they should be playing / bench / moving on.
It's being able to do that without slagging them off that your simpleton way if thinking is struggling with.
That's why then other poster assumes you are a squealing piggy, because you talk like one.
Either way, crawl back under your slimy rock

I'm hurt,bah bah bah! have you selected Bobby Cambell to lead our attack,or maybe rotation with Tony fields ,still doesn't alter the fact Fleck is Finnished and not fit for purpose,plus I've no doubt you've never seen either players,so back you go to your scrapbook kids & 🍄 eh!

Back
Top Bottom