Lets be honest....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
As bad as the ref was, the first half performance is the real issue.

We played like the away team for 35-40 mins of that first half and allowed Millwall to get a foothold in the game and to be honest they shouldnt really have had a sniff.

Ref was absolutely woeful, but lets not let that paper over just how poor some of our players were.

Olsen
Fleck
Hourihane
Mcgoldrick

Just to name a few....

We are going to be without MGW for next game, so be interesting to see how good our team really is without a player (who isnt even ours) not there to pull the strings.

We’re so weak, we don’t know our best team. MGW & NDiaye is our only creativity as shown tonigjt if both of them aren’t on the pitch we don’t know what to do

Disagree,
1st half awful.

2nd half looked like it was a matter of time until we got the 2nd. Then sending off changed the game.

With 10 men were still looked threatening and it was quite even, which is a testament to those 10.

Fleck had a weird game but man he got caught in possession far too much! He also did some decent running in oppo half though. Hourihane was still in dressing room I think.

We started the second half on fire, McGoldrick missed a sitter but we had all the possession. The sending off changed the game especially as Gibbs-White is arguably our most talented player. Even then the result was in the balance as we were rightly going for the victory until the end as Millwall were beatable even with 10 men. We were unlucky to lose in injury time. It was frustrating. Slav is still finding his way. I would suggest Didzy is now a bench player rather than a starter.

We played like the away team for 35-40 mins of that first half and allowed Millwall to get a foothold in the game and to be honest they shouldnt really have had a sniff.

Ref was absolutely woeful, but lets not let that paper over just how poor some of our players were.

Olsen
Fleck
Hourihane
Mcgoldrick

Just to name a few....

We are going to be without MGW for next game, so be interesting to see how good our team really is without a player (who isnt even ours) not there to pull the strings.

Ndiaye made a massive difference imo, no protection from the referee who seemed happy to let him be manhandled evert time he got the ball

Olsen
Fleck
Hourihane
Mcgoldrick

Just to name a few....

I also don’t see the point of Osborn. He stands on the touch line, receives the ball and passes it straight back we’re it came from every fucking time. Yet we always play it down the left, when our best player is on the right....Brainless.

Start of second half was good. Quick passing and chances created.
Either the ref is poor or G-W has cheated and lost us the game.
Gibbs white definitely dived. Looked like he wasn’t even touched by the defender. Disappointing really as we started second half a lot better

Ndiaye made a massive difference imo, no protection from the referee who seemed happy to let him be manhandled evert time he got the ball
And it's all going to be on his shoulders in the next game without MGW there..

shows the lack of quality of the team when we're counting on a youngster who's played single digit matches in the championship

Not having any of this “you can blame referee all you want but we weren’t good enough”- first half awful but got in level, second half started of unreal and then referee takes it away from us. Not seen the second yellow but the first yellow was never one . Agreed didzy couldn’t score in a brothel. Thought we did well even when down to 10 against 12 man milwall but this seems to be our luck this season

And it's all going to be on his shoulders in the next game without MGW there..

shows the lack of quality of the team when we're counting on a youngster who's played single digit matches in the championship
I'd go him and moose up front together they seem to link up well...

I’m just in shock. The sending off aside. Ndiaye was in such a good position for his disallowed goal. Am I right to say the ref asked for the corner to be retaken because a Millwall player wasn’t ready. Damn right the one who was marking Ndiaye.
Then those two pushes on Ndiaye when he had a chance to get behind the defence. The ref looks at it and shows no interest.
I thought they did well today. They went for it and showed bottle. They did not let their heads go when the ref made some shockers. Yes we lacked precision at the end but we had 10 men and yet we were still playing with some purpose.
I’d rather we went for it

I also don’t see the point of Osborn. He stands on the touch line, receives the ball and passes it straight back we’re it came from every fucking time. Yet we always play it down the left, when our best player is on the right....Brainless.

He's our James Milner, loads of times he got back and made key tackles tonight but most of our fans don't notice it

Mealy mouthed cunt with a load of wank talk after every game. Loathe the man.

Not saying that's the answer but depends on the board's budget, will they keep backing the Manager?

If not Hecky got more wins than Wilder did in a handful of games in 2020/21.

That's a fact.

Until he brought Ndiaye on we were terrible. However, Millwall hardly caused us major issue.

The substitution changed the emphasis of the game and a draw was probably fair at half time (even if they gave us a penalty with a studpid decision).

We were the better team second half until the sending off (which I think might be soft but I think he dived so stupid) Even at 10 men we were better than the first half. They seemed uninterested in going for the win until late on and we could easily have taken the lead.

A night to forget really.

Not having any of this “you can blame referee all you want but we weren’t good enough”- first half awful but got in level, second half started of unreal and then referee takes it away from us. Not seen the second yellow but the first yellow was never one . Agreed didzy couldn’t score in a brothel. Thought we did well even when down to 10 against 12 man milwall but this seems to be our luck this season
We weren't good enough in the first half, we let Millwall walk through our midfield and get forward at will in that first half (which led to their goal however flukey it was)

first half bad performance led to us chasing the game which led to us making decisions (going down easily to try and earn penalties) which we wouldn't have needed to do if performed better first half.

We weren't good enough in the first half, we let Millwall walk through our midfield and get forward at will in that first half (which led to their goal however flukey it was)

first half bad performance led to us chasing the game which led to us making decisions (going down easily to try and earn penalties) which we wouldn't have needed to do if performed better first half.
I said were awful but at the end of the day, we went in level at 1-1.

Back
Top Bottom