Incoming? Leon Dajaku

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If they'd heard of Swansea City and Sassuolo, they'd have heard of us.

I just like the point Chris says we will be stronger then last season not a chance
This time last year:

Baldock competition was Freeman. This year it's Bogle.

Stevens' competition was Osborn who is predominantly a midfielder. This year it is Lowe.

O'Connell's back up was Bryan, not is is Robinson.

RM last year was Lundstram backed up by Besic. This year it is Berge backed up by Lundstram.

I'll give you at this point you could conclude Hendo > Rammers but the latter is at least ours.

The strikers so far are the same. Where has the squad become weaker, surely that isn't all based on the keeper?

This time last year:

Baldock competition was Freeman. This year it's Bogle.

Stevens' competition was Osborn who is predominantly a midfielder. This year it is Lowe.

O'Connell's back up was Bryan, not is is Robinson.

RM last year was Lundstram backed up by Besic. This year it is Berge backed up by Lundstram.

I'll give you at this point you could conclude Hendo > Rammers but the latter is at least ours.

The strikers so far are the same. Where has the squad become weaker, surely that isn't all based on the keeper?
We've done it every season since Wilder has taken over - improved the squad each time and this season will be no different :)

Wilder's comment the other day suggested the list of five had at least one overseas target, two forwards and loans (plural). Given the three announced so far and Burke being imminent, I reckon this lad may be more likely than Brewster or Dennis. I'd be happy with any of these (just please not Pukki, Meite or Deeney). Just trying to piece together what's happening.

Wilder's comment the other day suggested the list of five had at least one overseas target, two forwards and loans (plural). Given the three announced so far and Burke being imminent, I reckon this lad may be more likely than Brewster or Dennis. I'd be happy with any of these (just please not Pukki, Meite or Deeney). Just trying to piece together what's happening.
Don't bother trying to piece it all together.

We tried that but then along came parts that none of us had in the shape of Bogle, Lowe and Ampadu.

If they'd heard of Swansea City and Sassuolo, they'd have heard of us.

You say that, but if you're a 20year old German who pays an interest to the PL, from the age of 11 to 18 Swansea were a PL club.

Sassuolo are entering their 8th consecutive Serie A season this year.

Last time Blades were in the top flight would've been as a 6/7 year old.

You say that, but if you're a 20year old German who pays an interest to the PL, from the age of 11 to 18 Swansea were a PL club.

Sassuolo are entering their 8th consecutive Serie A season this year.

Last time Blades were in the top flight would've been as a 6/7 year old.
I suppose.
My argument was going to be...
Who will they have heard of in Burnley and Wimbledon? but if they are under 25 the answer is probably Burnley.

I suppose.
My argument was going to be...
Who will they have heard of in Burnley and Wimbledon? but if they are under 25 the answer is probably Burnley.

Scary init.

My eldest nephew is 15. This is the first time he's seen us in top flight (that he can remember obviously).

If we're taking this lad, I would hope it's in addition to another striker.

He's not exactly experienced is he.

Interesting seeing the replies to this. It seems many of the Bayern fans want us to take him on!

He should go to Swansea. We wouldn’t use him much, they would and have got a manager with huge experience of developing young players.

Crikey. Sounds like he's had quite a lot of bad luck.
No black cat pun intended.

Had a glorious highlights reel, from memory.

If this would count as one of our permitted loans it would be a ludicrous waste to bring him in. Probably/hopefully nothing in it.
There is no number of permitted loans.

The only limit in place is you cant include more than 5 in the match day squad theoretically you could sign unlimited numbers of loans

*EDIT ffs just seen the date of this. Yes there is a limit in the PL, not the championship

Back
Top Bottom