Incoming? Leon Dajaku

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A kid that is very highly rated and tipped to go far in the game? Not much difference to signing Brewster if you ask me.

Yes But can he do it on a cold and windy night at Accrington Stanley in the tinpot trophy?

It’s not Just about Goals scored here.

From that video he’s clearly got a turn of Pace, not afraid to run with it and can strike a ball with both feet.
So he has the basics of a great striker, the rest nobody really has control over in the form of composure, intelligence and determination.

Fact remains Bayern..:eek:ne of the best sides in the world paid money to get him. He’s also very young, and having purchased so recently I don’t see them just letting him go out permanently.
A loan elsewhere to see how he goes, especially to the premier league would be an excellent test of his potential.

If he cost us £1m for the season it’s a no brainer, snap their hands off. (See if you can’t negotiate a cheeky buy clause too)

You can't just throw another young striker we had at me. They're not alike at all. Don't see how we can be negative at signing one of Bayern Munich's best youngsters, but hey ho if you want to be negative off you go.

Yes I can. You're telling me Sheffield United, a Premier League club, should sign a player who has played less than 45 minutes in the Bundesliga. He has only played 29 games at a senior level other than this. In the German third tier, scoring 4 goals. 4. Yet, like James Wilson, he is considered a great youth prospect and has scored for fun at a youth level.

So, you want us to sign a player from a foreign league who has no experience at a decent senior level on loan? A player who will not feature in our first team, yet we're paying a loan fee/wages for him for no reason? I am pointing out that Ty Smith has more experience at a higher level and is also one of our players. It makes no sense for us, Bayern or the player.

Yes I can. You're telling me Sheffield United, a Premier League club, should sign a player who has played less than 45 minutes in the Bundesliga. He has only played 29 games at a senior level other than this. In the German third tier, scoring 4 goals. 4. Yet, like James Wilson, he is considered a great youth prospect and has scored for fun at a youth level.

So, you want us to sign a player from a foreign league who has no experience at a decent senior level on loan? A player who will not feature in our first team, yet we're paying a loan fee/wages for him for no reason? I am pointing out that Ty Smith has more experience at a higher level and is also one of our players. It makes no sense for us, Bayern or the player.
Maybe United have some kind of system in place where they watch players... let’s call it ‘scouting’. So if this rumour is true, we could expect them to have done their analysis and think that this player is better than Tyler Smith.

It does sound like we're looking at a young striker on loan (hopefully loan to buy, but beggars can't be choosers). If Brewster stays at Liverpool or goes elsewhere I'd be happy to see us give this lad a go. People seem to forget we had next to no top flight experience in the squad at the start of last season. Didn't stop us from doing bloody fantastic.

At the top end of the pitch I'll take exciting raw potential over solid but uninspiring experience any day thanks.

Hopefully he's not as bad as the last two loan signings. Think we went of football manager recommendations for them

It does sound like we're looking at a young striker on loan (hopefully loan to buy, but beggars can't be choosers). If Brewster stays at Liverpool or goes elsewhere I'd be happy to see us give this lad a go. People seem to forget we had next to no top flight experience in the squad at the start of last season. Didn't stop us from doing bloody fantastic.

At the top end of the pitch I'll take exciting raw potential over solid but uninspiring experience any day thanks.
Antwoine Hackford may be the name to scupper this thread

Left field, out of the blue, one we didn't see coming...

That's more like it, Mr. Wilder!

Totally if we are in the market for untried, high potential youngsters let's use our own !!

I mean we can do both.....

why not see how this lad does - doesn’t really stop our own players from having a chance to impress.

he may be shite but getting into that Bayern team takes some doing id have thought

He could be the next German superstar for all you know mate. Also I don't recall Bayern spending over a million on Smith

He could be the next German superstar for all you know mate. Also I don't recall Bayern spending over a million on Smith

He might be, but he won't turn into it in the next year. He needs to play games and he's not going to be doing that in a top flight. So, by loaning him, we'd just be delaying his development by a year.

I'm not against buying him. Far from it. But it's absolutely pointless to loan him. If we wanted a look, why not just give him a trial.

He might be, but he won't turn into it in the next year. He needs to play games and he's not going to be doing that in a top flight. So, by loaning him, we'd just be delaying his development by a year.

I'm not against buying him. Far from it. But it's absolutely pointless to loan him. If we wanted a look, why not just give him a trial.
Absolutely pointless to have someone for a whole season that might be brilliant...

He flew from Dusseldorf to Munich as there wasn't any direct flights............

Dusseldorf to Manchester then over the snake pass, done it almost every year for the last 15 years, tell him to call me if he needs some tips

Back
Top Bottom