Incoming? Leon Dajaku

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Came from a Journo from the Guardian it seems

According to t’web barely played any professional games (a couple for Stuttgart and a couple for Bayern) and only scored a handful of goals. Buying as “one for the future” maybe but would seem a very odd loan given how limited loan spots are.
Where are our German football experts to enlighten us?

According to t’web barely played any professional games (a couple for Stuttgart and a couple for Bayern) and only scored a handful of goals. Buying as “one for the future” maybe but would seem a very odd loan given how limited loan spots are.
Where are our German football experts to enlighten us?
I watch a lot of German football but have never heard of him admittedly, possibly could be a loan to buy, abit like Retsos and Zivkovic, Yorkshire Live did report of a possible foreign loan.

Likes to play off the striker, 2 footed, technically very good, composed in front of goal.

Few bits I've just read after a Google search. Never seen him play myself.

Likes to play off the striker, 2 footed, technically very good, composed in front of goal.

Few bits I've just read after a Google search. Never seen him play myself.
Good enough for me. Gerrimin

Not played much football, other than in their reserve team, maybe its a loan with a view to a permanent as you say Billy.

I watch a lot of German football but have never heard of him admittedly, possibly could be a loan to buy, abit like Retsos and Zivkovic, Yorkshire Live did report of a possible foreign loan.

I'd like to think there will be the option to buy if we take him on loan. A 19 year old playing his first season in the Premier League is unlikely to have a great impact, so it seems pointless loaning him if we aren't going to benefit from his development long term.

Not unheard of and only an off chance, but could we have been mixed up with the pigs on this one?
Seems a pretty solid original source so would’ve expected a correction if so. Swansea do have history with Bayern, Renato Sanches so think their name is also correctly linked

Never heard of him but if he's good enough to get minutes for Bayern then he's good enough for me.

Gone to Villa/Fulham (delete as applicable)

hardly prolific at junior level, 3 goals in 19 apps for Bayerns ressies. 3 in 24 overall......strange rumour

They have Sieb, Arp, Zirkzee as their young strikers to come in....all well known...

Never heard of this guy.

Risky if taking up a loan.

Does his age mean he wouldn't count or am I confusing that with another rule?

To even be considered for a single minute for the current best team in Europe is hardly something to be sniffed at....
Oh I agree, to come from an academy as successful as Stuttgart and get bought by Bayern must mean something

Also on the shortlist for the golden boy 2020 a couple of months back.

Not played much football, other than in their reserve team, maybe its a loan with a view to a permanent as you say Billy.

think their reserve team, Bayern II, play in an adult league (I.e their third division).

Back
Top Bottom