Legends at the Lane - SUFC shirt book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s-l500.jpg
CJ_p140-1_5a28f7c4-8b78-4bf1-b751-413d26497e4a_1946x.png

CJ_p8-9_1445x.png
CJ_p312-3_1946x.png

If it's as beautiful as this, then it'll be a 'must have'....

Received an email saying shipping starts next week. Along with links to some Vimeo vids that don’t work unless you log in 🤦🏼‍♂️

Looking forward to receiving the book, though.

“Thank you for your patience while the printing presses roll on Legends at the Lane. We’re delighted to let you know that the books have now been printed and bound - more on that below - and are on the way to our warehouse. There has been a slight shipping delay at the printers’ end, but we are hoping to get them signed and shipped, with your free gift of exclusive shirt artwork included, by early next week.

You will receive emails from our online store when your orders have been dispatched, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for your support on this project. We think your patience will be rewarded when you see the finished product!

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to reply to this email and we will assist.”

Received an email saying shipping starts next week. Along with links to some Vimeo vids that don’t work unless you log in 🤦🏼‍♂️

Looking forward to receiving the book, though.

“Thank you for your patience while the printing presses roll on Legends at the Lane. We’re delighted to let you know that the books have now been printed and bound - more on that below - and are on the way to our warehouse. There has been a slight shipping delay at the printers’ end, but we are hoping to get them signed and shipped, with your free gift of exclusive shirt artwork included, by early next week.

You will receive emails from our online store when your orders have been dispatched, and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for your support on this project. We think your patience will be rewarded when you see the finished product!

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to reply to this email and we will assist.”

Apologies, a technical issue having never used Vimeo before - now fixed

Mine delivered today. Not had a chance to look yet but looking forward to it

E-mailed 'it's on it's way, salivating.:p
Will post on arrival with appraisal.
Thank you.

Just received it, after a quick flick through some great prototype shirts I'd never seen before.
10 out of 10 and highly recommend.
Well done stringer 👏.
Prototypes? Do share! I’ve ordered the book but I’m working away for the next 6 weeks 😞

Prototypes? Do share! I’ve ordered the book but I’m working away for the next 6 weeks 😞
Some crackers - including a strange 95/96 one with a mesh effect and what we almost had instead of the luminous green 89-91 away that went down in folklore :)

Book just come through the letter box.

Only had a quick flick through but looks superb. Beautifully presented and well written bits I've seen so far.

Great stuff stringer

Love the stories and the prototype stuff is fascinating too.

We did a pod with John Devlin (the guru of kits who has wrote and illustrated lots of books on kits) a few years ago on United shirts. We might have to do an updated version now as lots of new stuff I had no idea about.

Will plug it on Tufty Club later.

Definitely get this book Blades if you have not already.

Here's the link to our pod we did if anyone I interested...

Back
Top Bottom