Legends at the Lane event June 30th

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BornOnShorehamStreet

Reaction score
Is anybody going to this?

I'm interested in going and wondered if there might be sufficient people interested to get a table for 10.

Not many tickets remaining so if you’re hoping to come, get ‘em while you can!

Not many tickets remaining so if you’re hoping to come, get ‘em while you can!

I've lost the original email with the link on it and can't find the tickets for sale anywhere on the club website. Can you point me in the right direction?

Hi Stegosaurus here

", will see legends including Currie, Brian Deane, Dane Whitehouse and Carl Asaba"

The word "legend" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.

Bumping this. I'm presuming this is still happening with the same lineup, anyone in the know ? Cheers.

Hi Stegosaurus here

", will see legends including Currie, Brian Deane, Dane Whitehouse and Carl Asaba"

The word "legend" is doing a lot of heavy lifting here.
To be fair these days if you come back from the bar at halftime with 3 pints and crisps you get called a legend

Bumping this. I'm presuming this is still happening with the same lineup, anyone in the know ? Cheers.
It's certainly still happening. Carl has had to pull out due to family commitments but a replacement has been lined up. Couple of reserve tickets still available too

Also, what is chips n pie being served
Beef and onion pie (or a veggie option if you've specified one is required) and, er, chips!

It's certainly still happening. Carl has had to pull out due to family commitments but a replacement has been lined up. Couple of reserve tickets still available too

Beef and onion pie (or a veggie option if you've specified one is required) and, er, chips!
Shame about Carl but as long as Deano and Whitehouse are there, that’ll do me 👍

Health permitting I'll be there. Got my ticket a while back.

Sorry Stringer, I meant what time will snap be served up.

Back
Top Bottom