Leg breaks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
Think Bash one today is the worst I've seen for a Blades player heartbreaking for him.

Others I've seen

Brian Smith v PNE
Simon Webster v Mansfield
Duffield V Swindon
Whitehouse v Port Vale šŸ˜ž
Coutts v Burton

What about Les Tibbert's at the Lane was in the South Stand and you could hear the snap horrid. Partcularly as Les was a friend! Horrid

That Andre Gomes for Everton did similar to bash maybe not as bad as bash and he was back in 5 months

Bash will be back šŸ‘

Poor Bash. He will be plated fib and
tibular so will be 12 to 18 months no impact amd possibly metalwork out and its like breaking leg again for healing process of months. I brok mine similar injury at age 31 in a 5 a side game. You recover ok if no infection but he wont be playing comp football for 2 yrs if ever.
Summary Bash should never have started at this level today. Better to play the pacy under 23 s and he should have been the sub ag 60 minutes option.
The 3 at back cannot work so new strategy required beginning with changing the defensive coach and fitness team. Plus Prince better find si e brass for devensive buys in january. And are overseas loans still an option.

The worst I've heard is Tom Bennett's for Stockport against (I think) Birmingham in the late 90s. I say heard and not seen, because I wasn't there, the camera wasn't great, but the mics picked it up

That Andre Gomes for Everton did similar to bash maybe not as bad as bash and he was back in 5 months

Bash will be back šŸ‘
Luke Shaw had a nasty leg break early in his career didn't he. Didn't Walcott do something similar around the same time as well?

I remember Ramsay's when he was at Arsenal, after a Shawcross tackle. That was pretty bad too.

Poor Bash. Get better soon lad.

Rodney Marsh breaking Tom McAlisters leg in front of the Kop.

A great keeper who was never the same again.

Broke my heart.

Not only did he break his leg , but then went on to display the most disgraceful behaviour I have ever seen on a football pitch by standing in front of the kop celebrating what he had just done by replicating the stamp he made on him with a big silly smile on his face .

Only a thoroughly disgusting human being could even think of doing that .

Not only did he break his leg , but then went on to display the most disgraceful behaviour I have ever seen on a football pitch by standing in front of the kop celebrating what he had just done by replicating the stamp he made on him with a big silly smile on his face .

Only a thoroughly disgusting human being could even think of doing that .
1973-74 Oct 21H V Man City L1-2 HT1-0 -M Carey double standards-accidental for leg break then ...png

Joe Theismann versus Lawrence Taylor, Redskins v Giants. Taylor snapped Theismann's leg in two and not at the joint. That was bad.

A leg break, huh, Fleck breaks his for fun, its almost become a hobby!

Back
Top Bottom