Left us in the shite

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me be glad to see it resolved least the rest of pre-season can be focused on the squad that is here. He was a good prospect but only ever played 1 game in the Premier League, we dont know how well he would have done this up coming season, he could have found the space or been trying too much. If he turned into a flop there would have been no bids in January. The cash now option makes sense as long as it is for long term sustainability of the Squad.

Eh there's only one player that stood by us , and he was the best by a long way , Woody , and they didn't even name a part of the ground after him , wankers sufc !!!
He did ask to be transfer listed at least twice. Summer 1969 and January 1976

He's gone now, provided good enterwhile he was here, but don't want to read news of him arriving in Marseille, mobbed by their fans etc, lets get behind the team and welcome the new lads who are signing and give them encouragement utb

If You all hate Ndiyae that much then You should be happy that we sold him for big money and might have better changes to stay up. As skilled he is he wouldn't been able to carry the team alone and it was his last year of co tract anyways.

We have wanted new players in for many seasons and seems that we finally get some.

If You all hate Ndiyae that much then You should be happy that we sold him for big money and might have better changes to stay up. As skilled he is he wouldn't been able to carry the team alone and it was his last year of co tract anyways.

We have wanted new players in for many seasons and seems that we finally get some.
Maybe he didn’t want the challenge of the Premier League

im angry about Ndiaye for choosing going now
he has developed immensely here and I think hes interupting his learning curve
Hes been nurtured by us perfectly into a hard working tracking back closing down player which has helped us , but made him a much better player.
I think hes let his heart rule his head , and could have grown even better from the prem challenge,
hed have been up against better defenders and we would have supported him in growing even more , to me hes made an error .
Young players sometimes think they are more ready than they are, hes done excellently against championship level but the real tests were ahead of him
and he was settled among our squad , now he has to adjust to new team mates and a higher level of opponents

Back
Top Bottom