Leeds kick off time changed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

cooperblade

Reaction score
Now 1pm. No massive surprise but they've taken their time announcing it

Thank chuff I waited before booking my flights.

Police advice eh, after Millwall they seem to be the last people to take advice from, better take it from a chain wielding Millwall fan!

Quite amused by the idea of the Service Crew giving the ball a kick at around 8am in Wethers in the Station and getting the train down to arrive at ten to one.

Why can't they have a meeting with the police in early August and ask which games they have to move? Does anyone know if the U18 game against Man City that morning is likely to be moved as well?

Quite amused by the idea of the Service Crew giving the ball a kick at around 8am in Wethers in the Station and getting the train down to arrive at ten to one.

Well I reckon I'll be coming out of retirement for this one, even though we'll odds on get battered, and will be taking the train in from Leeds so I may partake in a few alcoholic beverages with the young scamps in said Wethers. Well what harm can it do, I bet they're all really nice young men deep down inside ;)

Think there's a nice Mild on in there atm Horace.

Had a pint of Cornish Stout on Monday, that was quite a palatable little beverage :croc:

Well I reckon I'll be coming out of retirement for this one, even though we'll odds on get battered, and will be taking the train in from Leeds so I may partake in a few alcoholic beverages with the young scamps in said Wethers. Well what harm can it do, I bet they're all really nice young men deep down inside ;)

Whatever you do don't wave at me as I pass through Leeds station forecourt trying not to look like I support the opposition...

;)

Police advice eh, after Millwall they seem to be the last people to take advice from.

Cynic! ;)

You'll be suggesting next that the cops will let the Leeds (and Forest, and Cardiff) fans straight out onto Bramall Lane, leaving them free to wade into any innocents walking past, and therefore the cops can pile in and justify their overtime/Robocop uniforms.

Bloody cynic, Swiss :D

Whats the point of moving the kick off time.

May aswell give them a call telling them they have won and not bother showing up.

Back
Top Bottom