Ball Sup Blog... SUFC Academy U21 v Coventry City (a)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
A few games at our new home, York City, have been changed. Today, (Tuesday 11 Oct) the planned home game v Coventry has been switched to an away game. At the Alan Higgs Centre. Kick off 1pm.

The Carrier Bag Firm are on their way. If you want team news & live updates, the best place is the superb official Twitter feed. And remember, Twitter is just a web page. You don't need an account. Nor an App. Just access through your Browser.

www.twitter.com/sufcdevelopment

I'm not responsible for any itk info. But, my guess is there WON'T be a stream. It's an away match remember.

3-0 Blades

A certain Mr S. Moore was in net for Coventry

Oh dear!

Must have been Under 21 stone 😁

You're seen the highlights. Now read about the lowlights. Only kidding. We all got High. My Blog report from The Alan Higgs...

I wonder whether people might heed the call up to subscribe FREE to my Blog dropped into their emails by some fucking wizardry. Thanks.

You're seen the highlights. Now read about the lowlights. Only kidding. We all got High. My Blog report from The Alan Higgs...

Excellent Phil.
Moore Moore Moore
😂

I like your posts excellent read.Do you think Sydi Peck is running his contract down I kinder read that in your post?.
We've lost one ex Arsenal youth are we possibly going to lose another?.
Cheers Phil.

I like your posts excellent read.Do you think Sydi Peck is running his contract down I kinder read that in your post?.
We've lost one ex Arsenal youth are we possibly going to lose another?.
Cheers Phil.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like 'em. But, no no no please don't read that into my Sydie Peck comments. Academy players have periods where they might not progress as much as your expectations. There's a lot of to & fro. There is nothing in what I've seen to question Sydie's commitment or anything like that.

He's just having a competent but quiet period at the mo' and we've all got huuuuge hopes for him. He'll come again, with us.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad you like 'em. But, no no no please don't read that into my Sydie Peck comments. Academy players have periods where they might not progress as much as your expectations. There's a lot of to & fro. There is nothing in what I've seen to question Sydie's commitment or anything like that.

He's just having a competent but quiet period at the mo' and we've all got huuuuge hopes for him. He'll come again, with us.
Thanks Phil!
That's good to hear !
He's trained with the 1st team ,just wondering if a Ndiah situation was developing.!He refused to sign a new contract and disappeared for a while.
He did sign a new one and got his chance which he has taken brilliantly.
Young players today have advises(agents)who are pushing all the time.
Is Marsh a sheffield lad he looks a real player in the making?.
Cheers Phil.

I was told that him, Oli Arblaster and Callum Hiddleston were at Westfield School.
Thanks Eddie
Don't understand why I am Ignoring your content.
On site it says I'm ignoring your content and have to bring it up.l haven't requested this but every post you put up it says I am ignoring your content ! Can't understand why this happens.i haven't requested this ?

Thanks Eddie
Don't understand why I am Ignoring your content.
On site it says I'm ignoring your content and have to bring it up.l haven't requested this but every post you put up it says I am ignoring your content ! Can't understand why this happens.i haven't requested this ?
Probably done by accident. Tap/click on Eddie's username and a small box should pop up from which you can choose to ignore/unignore.
Screenshot_20221013-072805.png

Hopefully Peck just needs some time to get up to speed following that injury he's had. Maguire seems very reliable in everything he does. There may be others who have more flair, but I think he could be quite steady if we needed that for the first team, more legs in midfield. There may be a bit more reluctance on Hecky's part to throw Peck or Brooks into a game late on, as they tend to take a little more risks in possession.

Marsh has been the standout performer in the last few U21 games I've watched, good to hear he had another good game.

Back
Top Bottom