League One Wes

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He was, which is why I don't look at those types of awards, the sport is a team game. Ramsdale conceded 43 goals in 38 matches. Including 7 against Man City (2 Prem games), 5 against Brighton (2 Prem games) and 4 against Southampton (2 Prem games) and those are just some of the stand out games. If we concede 43 goals, which would be more than likely over the course of this season we are likely to go down as we don't have the strike power to score by 2 or more in many fixtures.

Arsenal have quality up front so winning 3-2 at home to Liverpool or 4-2 away to Brighton (like last season), people aren't looking at the defence they see the 3 points in each game.

My main summary point is that at the top 6 sides the keeper is dependent on stopping a strike less as they face less shots. Wes over a course of a season will be needed "in action" more. Ramsdale is voted as a "top keeper" as he is at Arsenal but for no other reason, the award should be "best defence of the season" as ultimately you are looking at your back 4-7 (depending on formation) as the helping hand in that.
Bingo! However lets not upset s6, he loves cupping ramshackle's balls.

He's in the england squad cos he plays for one of the so called big teams. If he played for any other team outside of arsenal liverpool, manu, city etc he wouldnt get a sniff. And he wont be arsenal's keeper by the end of the season, he's too dodgy. Also if you wanna play that game, riddle me this...how the fck does leadboots maguire get picked for england time and again? He's shite! The stats don't lie, and look who sits at the bottom for prem goalies currently. You need to take your s6 sunglasses off. Flappy hands Aaron, with his piss poor attempts at saving shots, arms shorted than Pickford. 🤣🤣
Yeah, no way would a keeper for a relegation contender, say Everton for example, get an England spot.

Pickford is regularly Everton's best player, so your comment has no relevance. If Pickford was playing for Man United but playing poorly, he would likely still get picked, is the point being made.
So we picking the better keeper even playing for a lower team? How's that not relevant to what I replied to?

Greasy Chap Butty Different issue. If ramshackle played for everton he'd be nowhere close to the england squad. Pickford is a much better goalie than him, he gets picked on merit. Ramshackle is lucky arsenal, for some reason, bought him, cos he certainly wasnt digging up any trees for us during both spells. The point is that he plays for one of the so called big teams which helps him get a call up, despite being bang average

Realistically the only way to test would be for Wes to play for Arsenal for a season with Ramsdale also playing the same season in a Goalkeeper world simulator that is batshit mental.
Ramsdale let in 63 goals in 38 games the season we were relegated let's see if Foderingham does any better, it's not scientific but then none of these awards are.

Harry maguire gets in the England side because he has been England’s best CB with stones at the past 3 tournaments which have been our most successful on donkeys

Yeah but he does play for Arsenal because Arsenal thought he was good enough and they’ve become miles better with him 🤣
Maguire trying to close down his own CB partner and leaves a big hole in the centre for Zinchencko to score. Fucking shite.

Attachments

• 20230909_173401.jpg
    20230909_173401.jpg
    538.1 KB · Views: 13
Though Maguire would get the blame for England not winning, you sound like a manure fan. I'd have him back yesterday
Did u see the goal or are you blind? Maguire ran and cuddled guehi and left a massive hole in the centre of goal, you know, the area he was responsible for, leaving his goalie exposed.You cant polish a turd and no I dont want to see him do the same stupid shit for us. You'd be crying if he came back and made error after error every game.

Did u see the goal or are you blind? Maguire ran and cuddled guehi and left a massive hole in the centre of goal
Just had a look at this to see what you are talking about; Maguire goes with his man whilst 2 Ukraineans run into the box goalside of their markers and one of them scores. You're clearly looking for an angle to blame Maguire, well done you've found it but I think anybody with an inkling about football saw what really happened.

Just had a look at this to see what you are talking about; Maguire goes with his man whilst 2 Ukraineans run into the box goalside of their markers and one of them scores. You're clearly looking for an angle to blame Maguire, well done you've found it but I think anybody with an inkling about football saw what really happened.
He left a gaping hole in the middle WHERE HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, despite the midfielders not keeping track of the runners. He had no reason to run over to guehi and leave his keeper unprotected as the man he was tracking was going to be covered by guehi anyway. Maguire should have checked his run once he could see that,the man he was tracking was simply trying to create the hole in the middle by dragging maguire out and maguire fell for it, acted like a drone and just kept on running until he bumped into his own man! Anyone with an inkling about football, anyone who has played the game, would know that. I call out anyone who makes such glaring errors, no matter who he is. If I was on his team I'd be fcking furious with the square headed prat. Honestly don't know why I bother, not like I give a fck about England anyway.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom