Lawros Predictions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bit late to the party, but my favourite Alex Scott moment is when she gave her analysis, then Phil Neville just repeated exactly what she said!

I think she's a great pundit (and rather nice to look at...)

Although fairly complimentary on Soccer Saturday I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Charlie Nicholas’ weekly sky predictions. With the exception of a draw against Southampton he’s had us down to lose every game this season...... including a 0-1 score line for this weekend. He just can’t help himself

Although fairly complimentary on Soccer Saturday I can’t believe nobody’s mentioned Charlie Nicholas’ weekly sky predictions. With the exception of a draw against Southampton he’s had us down to lose every game this season...... including a 0-1 score line for this weekend. He just can’t help himself

Are you sure that is his prediction? On Super 6 it's the Class Of 92 who have made that prediction

The write up is weird, he says we didn't play too well first half v West Ham - fair point Mark, knows we got a creditable draw so must realise there's some resilience in our team, then just says, however I fancy the clarets to win this 2-1 - so Mark, you reckon we're going to concede twice with our equal best defence in the league to, at best, a workmanlike side who struggle to score twice against anyone, let alone away to the best defence in the league..... and you are a defender yourself? Y'know if he'd predicted 0-1 I could understand it.

Pundits hardly ever predict against the status quo. Their ideas are usually based almost entirely on what happened the previous season.

This is good news ! We have got a result when he predicts us to lose!

In fairness to Lawro he does explain his reasons quite well. Sometimes he goes with his gut.

For me if Robinson starts up front then we'll draw. If Mousset starts up front then we'll win.

That table of Lawro’s predictions is excellent. He’s wider of the mark than with anybody else except Palace, ten places each. That’s a whole half a league wrong.

You’d think he might consider at least giving us an occasional draw, like tomorrow, when we’re 6/5 and Burnley 5/2. I accept he will be right sometimes, hopefully not this weekend.

The write up is weird, he says we didn't play too well first half v West Ham - fair point Mark, knows we got a creditable draw so must realise there's some resilience in our team, then just says, however I fancy the clarets to win this 2-1 - so Mark, you reckon we're going to concede twice with our equal best defence in the league to, at best, a workmanlike side who struggle to score twice against anyone, let alone away to the best defence in the league..... and you are a defender yourself? Y'know if he'd predicted 0-1 I could understand it.
Burnley are probably the best equipped to deal with us outside the top six. We won’t outwork them, they won’t nesh it. Dyche will have studied us properly. So I don’t think 1-2 is ridiculous. Of the last six games, Burnley have scored in all of them and scored two in three of those.

I doubt she’d even look at an ugly twat like you. Dream on, ugly.

Anyhow back to topic.
People angry at pundits predictions shocker.
As has already been said. We wont be beating Burnley or workrate or organisation.
This will be one of our toughest games so far so it will be a narrow win for either team or a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Last edited:
Lawro's predictions always make me laugh. In our previous PL season he predicted us to lose most games 2-1 whilst in the write up saying he can't see where our next goal is coming from. If you fully that logic through, where on earth is that 1 going to come from???

It’s annoying he’s barely giving us a chance every week. Can see his prediction happening however. Burnley are a very solid Premier League team.

I like the prediction from the rock star I have never heard off. I will take 3-1 now!

I predict Burnley having an off day arrow win Blades . You don't really need to read Lawros predictions. The weekly Blades to lose is absolutely predictable 😄

Back
Top Bottom