Player Suggestion Lawrence Shankland

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He does look good from video clips but as others have said we got McNulty and Lyle Taylor from this level and neither were cutting it in League One, although McNulty had a first good season to be fair and then Adkins didn't pick him and signed Billy.

I think where we're at now we will be thinking of players who are in the PL but not getting minutes, rather than Scotland.

The best think to come out of Ayr United are their kit launches...

Ayr-United-Kit-Model-Body-Paint.jpg
Ayr-United-Kit-Launch-2012.jpg
images
500_F_161830560_wYKurWyIE45xK9D05bknDBdLYmsv6Adt.jpg
image-13.jpeg
Ayr-United-1.jpg
PAY-First-shirt-sponsorship-deal-paid-in-Bitcoin-Cash-BCH-Bodog-drops-Ayr-United-as-a-new-sponsor-ste.jpg
500_F_157935253_GbuFhwbKsodROOpaXqTYsnbn7dB91gd8.jpg
Ayr-United-.jpg

Averaging a goal every 89 mins. Young lad at Raith too, Kevin Nisbet in the league below with a similar record.

I Doubt they could step up but both players contracts expire in the summer so the outlay would be minimal. In the case of Shankland there is a good chance he will join Rangers or Celtic by looks of it

Apparently Swansea have had £200k rejected, and have walked away as a result.

£250k should do it and even if he turns out wank we’ll still not lose any money on him. These sorts of deals seem like no brainers to me.

Agree Wizard but I don't think Wilder is in the market for.potential he wants proven ability hence he's looking in the premiership. If we signed someone like Shankland I don't think he'd get a chance. We are sending Tyler Smith out on loan as Wilder can't afford to take a risk and play him and Shankland would be no different.

I'd like to point out that there's times in my life, in this world of hatred and fighting, economical, political, religious and of a futility that is escalating faster and faster everyday. I seldom, if not at all fail to trawl through the forums. I hold my hands up, if mistakes in my name are made, though not meaning to cause harm or aggrieved annoyances, I reservedly apologise to those on here who have and will click on a double-linked name in this forum.

I am sorry.

Many years back, backpacking through Wiltshire I found myself late night in Swindon. By the train station I encountered an oldish homeless bloke, he asked me if I'd like to bum him for £10. I just replied with a wry smile and a shake of my head and continues on my way.
20 years on I still wonder if he was offering me the £10, or suggesting I pay said sum. I wish I'd asked now. Not that I'd bum him for monetary gain of course. Or for any reason really.

I watch players like this scoring and think, 'Billy Sharp would be in that position'.

Back
Top Bottom