Lack of a strike force for Hudds. Game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd be inclined to give Ndiaye a rest on Saturday.
I'm sure he probably could play and would if we asked him, but he had a bit of a hobble at the end of England game and no doubt will be feeling quite physically and emotionally drained from the biggest experience of his short adult life.

Rest him this Saturday and then there's 9 days until we next play, plenty of time to fully recuperate and put the World Cup behind him, along with the rest of the World when it concludes on the 18th.
It gives him a good week or so to acclimatise himself back with the lads in training and then we jump back into the rigours of the promotion push, hopefully with a fully charged Ndiaye.

And without sounding too complacent, it's bottom of the league at home. If we can't afford to rest one player then - when can we?
I reckon he'll be on the bench, hopefully we then don't have to bring him on.

I'm sure he probably could play and would if we asked him, but he had a bit of a hobble at the end of England game and no doubt will be feeling quite physically and emotionally drained from the biggest experience of his short adult life.

Rest him this Saturday and then there's 9 days until we next play, plenty of time to fully recuperate and put the World Cup behind him, along with the rest of the World when it concludes on the 18th.
It gives him a good week or so to acclimatise himself back with the lads in training and then we jump back into the rigours of the promotion push, hopefully with a fully charged Ndiaye.

And without sounding too complacent, it's bottom of the league at home. If we can't afford to rest one player then - when can we?
Needs to start unless he is injured due to the fact we have little options up front.
He's a young lad so should be raring to go, I know I would have been at his age. By all means give him a few days off training or maybe just give him some light training but he needs to start.
For the record from what little I have seen of him he looks the type of person who will want to play.
There are no easy games remember Rotherham so it's academic where Huddersfield are in the league.
Also remember what happened after the last break we can't afford for that to happen again, we need to get a win on Saturday, so need to start with our strongest side available.

Sharp began the week in bed with a virus, will he be fit 50/50

Ahmed Ahmedhodzic used to play upfront and claims to have scored quite a few goals.

Weerz fallowfield? Thought he'd be all over this.

"id call back Osula and start him at right back, sack Heckingbottom and put Fleck upfront because he can kick it quite hard with his left foot IMO FACT"

Sensible option. It means he would be available off the bench if PH is sensible too. :)

Even if his calf knock is nothing serious Illi won't play Saturday....he looked absolutely shagged in the first half last night, he will be allowed to rest when he returns.

Oli Mac has been back on the grass this last week but the Hudds game might come a bit too soon....so it looks like Sharp & Khadra up top with Louie Marsh or Leo Gaxha on the bench.
Great insight here 😅

Back
Top Bottom