Lack of a strike force for Hudds. Game.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ceasefire

Reaction score
Really concerned as McBurnie is still on the treatment table, if England lose Ndayie misses out, Brewster injured, Jebbo injured, Osula at Derby, Billy struggling to find the net. Not good………

Ndiaye now available

Even if his calf knock is nothing serious Illi won't play Saturday....he looked absolutely shagged in the first half last night, he will be allowed to rest when he returns.

Oli Mac has been back on the grass this last week but the Hudds game might come a bit too soon....so it looks like Sharp & Khadra up top with Louie Marsh or Leo Gaxha on the bench.

Even if his calf knock is nothing serious Illi won't play Saturday....he looked absolutely shagged in the first half last night, he will be allowed to rest when he returns.

Oli Mac has been back on the grass this last week but the Hudds game might come a bit too soon....so it looks like Sharp & Khadra up top with Louie Marsh or Leo Gaxha on the bench.
Unless he's injured there is zero reason to rest him. If anything he has the advantage of ticking over during the break vs the others stopping and having to restart.

I'll also add after Saturday it's then the following Monday we play so another free midweek. Outside of the Christmas fixtures we have no midweek games until February ( FA cup games might change this)

Ndiaye has played 135 minutes in the last 3 weeks. Unless the calf injury is more serious than it looks, he won't need a rest.
You’ve represented your country then with the whole nation watching your every move and knowing feeling and sharing their expectations?
It’s not alway physical exhaustion that knackers you

I'll also add after Saturday it's then the following Monday we play so another free midweek. Outside of the Christmas fixtures we have no midweek games until February ( FA cup games might change this)
Good find Berks. Also I'd like to think we'd make a few changes to the cup game aswell.

You’ve represented your country then with the whole nation watching your every move and knowing feeling and sharing their expectations?

Senegal (France) by birth, Sheffield United by contract. Gerrim' playing.

How do you know he has a calf injury?.
Not common knowledge

Where's the knackered come from he was played out of position and starved of the ball.Just frustrated from what I saw.

On mcburnies social media it looks like he is raring to go

I'd be inclined to give Ndiaye a rest on Saturday.
I'm sure he probably could play and would if we asked him, but he had a bit of a hobble at the end of England game and no doubt will be feeling quite physically and emotionally drained from the biggest experience of his short adult life.

Rest him this Saturday and then there's 9 days until we next play, plenty of time to fully recuperate and put the World Cup behind him, along with the rest of the World when it concludes on the 18th.
It gives him a good week or so to acclimatise himself back with the lads in training and then we jump back into the rigours of the promotion push, hopefully with a fully charged Ndiaye.

And without sounding too complacent, it's bottom of the league at home. If we can't afford to rest one player then - when can we?

False 9 potentially or if Berge is back move him to the front 3 with Sharp and Khadra?

I'd be inclined to give Ndiaye a rest on Saturday.
I'm sure he probably could play and would if we asked him, but he had a bit of a hobble at the end of England game and no doubt will be feeling quite physically and emotionally drained from the biggest experience of his short adult life.

Rest him this Saturday and then there's 9 days until we next play, plenty of time to fully recuperate and put the World Cup behind him, along with the rest of the World when it concludes on the 18th.
It gives him a good week or so to acclimatise himself back with the lads in training and then we jump back into the rigours of the promotion push, hopefully with a fully charged Ndiaye.

And without sounding too complacent, it's bottom of the league at home. If we can't afford to rest one player then - when can we?
I'd have him on the bench, if fit. I suspect doing so will result in 3 'Hecky out' threads because many of our fans think it's Football Manager.

Back
Top Bottom