KM on TS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder if the seating arrangements will change? All the front row clapping McCabists moved to the back and the pissed up gobshites now on the front row, ripping up the photos they had taken with Kev as a show of loyalty?

Stand in line Sean and see if the Prince can recognise a True Blade. That's the real test of his capability to lead the club.

There'll be no shortage of eager fans paying homage to the new king, sorry prince, now the old king is 'dead". See if he can pick you out like Kevin did.

Stand in line Sean and see if the Prince can recognise a True Blade. That's the real test of his capability to lead the club.

There'll be no shortage of eager fans paying homage to the new king, sorry prince, now the old king is 'dead". See if he can pick you out like Kevin did.

?

IMG_3092.JPG

Last edited:
Absolutely bang on, the bigger blade got called out, just plenty of rhetoric and no substance. Don't forget the tevez debacle and ched. Kevin mccabe is a mccabe fan first and foremost. He has benefitted from Sheffield United without doubt. What goes around comes around. We are no more or less stable than before. However the fact is this, its no coincidence to me that we have had our best spell in the last few years and spent more money than he would ever sanction before the Prince was around. I won't cry over inept businessman that will get a 60 million pound pay off. The king is dead..... Long live the King. UTB

He doesnt get a 'pay off'. He gets £5m plus the value of properties he ( his companies) own. (No 'pay off). A derisory £5m.

I don't know how anyone would trust the Prince over McCabe, whatever their view on McCabe.

That being said, even after enjoying Kev's company a few times I have zero respect for what has been said over the last 24 hours. In my eyes he didn't lose the court case, he won in the fact that the Prince has to pay for the ground. The football club side, he played chicken and lost.

He doesnt get a 'pay off'. He gets £5m plus the value of properties he ( his companies) own. (No 'pay off). A derisory £5m.

Have you swapped ship with me, as I am sure when the court case was ongoing you were against McCabe. Could be wrong, has been known

If I were McCabe I’d appeal. A faint chance, perhaps, but a lot of upside and shouldn’t be as expensive as the trial.

Why is McCabe appearing on TalkSport?

Presumably to put his side of the story. For what purpose?

To gain sympathy, reaction from fans and the media

Why? Well, for the benefit of the club and its future ( in his opinion) but more to create a storm as a background to a potential appeal. Its a business interview.

As for his comments about Wilder, I cant see anything wrong with what he said. Its obvious tje men are pals and KM was solely responsible for Wilder's appointment and creating his dream. He's not said he's leaving has he?

Have you swapped ship with me, as I am sure when the court case was ongoing you were against McCabe. Could be wrong, has been known

Not 'against McCabe'. Simply angry with him for exposing our club to this situation and pursuing the dispute in the courts when all focus should have been on the P.L.

I and we owe the man so much.

I wasnt one who painted over and excused his mistakes though. Serious errors of judgement. He"s been pulverised in a 'game of polker' which he never have played.

Why is McCabe appearing on TalkSport?

Presumably to put his side of the story. For what purpose?

To gain sympathy, reaction from fans and the media

Why? Well, for the benefit of the club and its future ( in his opinion) but more to create a storm as a background to a potential appeal. Its a business interview.

As for his comments about Wilder, I cant see anything wrong with what he said. Its obvious tje men are pals and KM was solely responsible for Wilder's appointment and creating his dream. He's not said he's leaving has he?

One reason and one reason only. Get the fans on his side, only it's actually caused the opposite affect and many are actually thinking he'd been a bit brattish.

OK you'd all had a few that night. Fair enough. No need to tell us all the story though.

8 am here by the way.

I thought when you finally stopped pming me and not getting an answer you'd left it alone,but you just cant help yourself can you?

Please direct your gibberish elsewhere. It's depressing and frankly, very sad.

It maybe a derisory £5m in your opinion but he obviously felt it was accceptable when put with the sale of the assets.

He wasn't miffed about the £5m he was miffed about the Prince not abiding by the agreement McCabe thought he should by purchasing the assets. That miffedness has probably exponentially increased when we got to the Prem and the realisation that he could get a lot more if he had everything and flogged it to the Americans.

Would it be fair to suggest that McCabe basically wanted full control of the club again, so that he could sell the now premier League club for big money, to make a return on his investments over the years, and that he used the court case to effectively try and force the prince out for this reason?

Only for it all to backfire...

I thought when you finally stopped pming me and not getting an answer you'd left it alone,but you just cant help yourself can you?

Please direct your gibberish elsewhere. It's depressing and frankly, very sad.

When I next 'flounce' I promise I will publish all our PM's. You challenged me to do that and I will. Your caveat was the threat of an inevitable ban , which it turns out is not necessarily the case if there is good reason. And there is if course.

Would it be fair to suggest that McCabe basically wanted full control of the club again, so that he could sell the now premier League club for big money, to make a return on his investments over the years, and that he used the court case to effectively try and force the prince out for this reason?

What I don't get it is, has it really backfired on him. I thought all things considered, he's done ok out of the court case.

He really had no chance of getting Prince's half of the club so the best he probably should really have hoped for was the ruling he got on the Prince buying the ground. He will probably end up with a lot more money for the ground than the original agreement.

It maybe a derisory £5m in your opinion but he obviously felt it was accceptable when put with the sale of the assets.

He wasn't miffed about the £5m he was miffed about the Prince not abiding by the agreement McCabe thought he should by purchasing the assets. That miffedness has probably exponentially increased when we got to the Prem and the realisation that he could get a lot more if he had everything and flogged it to the Americans.

The initial £5m offer was 'opportunism" by KM as was his squeeze on the club and the prince around that time.

What I don't get it is, has it really backfired on him. I thought all things considered, he's done ok out of the court case.

He really had no chance of getting Prince's half of the club so the best he probably should really have hoped for was the ruling he got on the Prince buying the ground. He will probably end up with a lot more money for the ground than the original agreement.

But the ground is his property anyway. He wrote off the clubs debt to him in payment for it.

I don’t think anybody thought we would be a premier league club when this was all triggered. He tried to get full control back for minimum cost. It did indeed backfire.

Most likely but the £5m offer was made in January, well before we were promoted. Probably thought he could make more whilst still in the Championship then the goose laid the golden PL egg.

Apart from the odd rabid uninformed out and out anti Kev posters, the ones who generally don't have time for him seem to be giving him a relatively easy time on here, abuse wise :) . He maybe ought to have a look at support draining away from those who generally seek to defend him with facts to see where the land lies with any backing for his possible appeal.

Not saying there's a groundswell of support for HRH but there's little negativity around about him if you don't count the pathetic racists on other social media. Which we shouldn't.

The initial £5m offer was 'opportunism" by KM as was his squeeze on the club and the prince around that time.

Indeed, but with their being a chance of the offer being accepted he was OK with the £5m and the assets.

I would imagine he thought I'd take £5m + assets as a worst case scenario, but if the Prince can't afford the assets as per my interpretation of the agreement I'm going to make more by getting his for £5m and then flogging it to the Americans. The move pulled off by the Prince was something that never occured to McCabe or his, highly paid, solicitors.

He's not really lost anything due to him being prepared to take £5m + assets to start with, which is what he's getting.

When I next 'flounce' I promise I will publish all our PM's. You challenged me to do that and I will. Your caveat was the threat of an inevitable ban , which it turns out is not necessarily the case if there is good reason. And there is if course.

You're a nasty old man now to be pitied rather than mocked anymore, although you deserve the latter.

Threaten away. I guarantee you it'll be you that gets slaughtered on here. Then you'll be back as if nothing has happened, a few weeks later, all sweetness and light.

Anyone who appeals to get anyone banned shouldn't be on any forum. It shows a lack of backbone.

It's on ignore you go, so just other posters will see your inane bitter ramblings, shark and mirror posts and other nonsense. Like "Southampton can't defend and will park the bus"

Enjoy Canada. I'm sure the locals are thrilled you're amongst them.

You're a nasty old man now to be pitied rather than mocked anymore, although you deserve the latter.

Threaten away. I guarantee you it'll be you that gets slaughtered on here. Then you'll be back as if nothing has happened, a few weeks later, all sweetness and light.

Anyone who appeals to get anyone banned shouldn't be on any forum. It shows a lack of backbone.

It's on ignore you go, so just other posters will see your inane bitter ramblings, shark and mirror posts and other nonsense. Like "Southampton can't defend and will park the bus"

Enjoy Canada. I'm sure the locals are thrilled you're amongst them.

Give me permission and I will publish. That will sort it once and for all.

For the record I have never appealed for anyone to be banned but I have reported you and a couple of others for unacceptable posts.

Your rhetoric is Trump- like on its manipulation and craft. What do facts matter?

Its you who has vendettas Sean, Ive just the one with you, my "troll turned victim' all of a sudden.

Ask me to publish.

But the ground is his property anyway. He wrote off the clubs debt to him in payment for it.

Yes we know it's his property but if the Prince had really got his way, he would be renting it forever. The agreement in the CBA is 40m but I believe and I could be corrected AGAIN, but that price isn't set under the judges instructions, so to be agreed again.

For the record I have never appealed for anyone to be banned but I have reported you and a couple of others for unacceptable posts.

Your rhetoric is Trump- like on its manipulation and craft. What do facts matter?

Its you who has vendettas Sean, Ive just the one with you, my "troll turned victim' all of a sudden.

Ask me to publish.

ANNOUNCE PUBLICATION

The prince has already borrowed money to fund his part of the original deal,where's the money to buy the ground and hotel etc going to come from.

Ask me to publish.
I wish you could get it into your head that this forum is not about you, it’s about a large number of people who only care about the Blades - you’ve become a very boring individual, a legend in your own lunchtime.

Back
Top Bottom