Klopp says it’s Wilder who’s being selfish!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ive said before i have no sympathy for klopp. because he is attacking the premier league but ignoring the champions league. you look at the fixtures theyve had. isnt it coincidental whenever they have to play weekend - midweek. klopp doesnt complain about playing ajax, midfjland & atalanta twice & all the excess travel. but playing us, west ham, man city & brighton is the problem. the champions league shouldve had a sabbicatal to rest the players. considering its already shorten by 2 months. then straight into the euros, straight back into PL, then summer off & then world cup in the winter

as much as he was against the "european super league" its as clear as day that we know where his priorities lie & its the riches of the champions league & not premier league

Screenshot_20201128-181850_Samsung Internet.jpg

A few points:

1. Don't know how Klopp got wind of Wilder's interview or whether he saw it first hand. Chris said that all managers are selfish and would look after their own interests. He mentioned himself and Klopp as examples. It was by no means a dig at Klopp himself and could have been anyone. What Chris said about self interest was plain common sense and in no way presented as a dig.

2. Mentioning we have 1 point 🥱 whilst true was totally unnecessary and made Klopp look pretty.

3. The likes of TAA getting injured had not missed a minute of any league game to that point. So given the known circumstances, fixtures etc, instead of bellyaching about 5 subs, surely Klopp should have been rotating them and using three subs every game. Otherwise it's a bit of a moot point, being made, when they dropped points and happened to pick up an injury.

4. The interviewer did really well in standing his ground. Made valid points that the Execs of the clubs agreed to the schedules with TV so no point to have a go at the Broadcaster. As he said, take it up at Board level.

Bit of a storm in a tea cup but if it fires us up, the 1 point comment, by an extra few percent, then great.
Spot on . Chris said" ,klopp was being selfish wanting 5 subs to play as would he if he was found in his situation". Nothing wrong with that comment .

I do like Klopp but whilst this isn't the first time that he has made himself look like a right mardy plonker, he has crossed a line calling out another manager like that.

Completely lacking of class and basic manners. I hope he has enough about him to pick up the phone and apologise to Chris tomorrow, because that was out of order.

Fair play to the reporter too, for going toe to toe with him, and winning the argument.
At least someone has gone ‘toe to toe’ with Liverpool on Wilders behalf this season 😂

I think he’s turning into a real scouser now always whingeing and blaming someone else, he’s really gone down in my estimation UTB

Think the interviewer was wrong as well. Liverpool agree to be put on TV, BT chose to put them in the 12:30 slot. It's stupid to make a team that played in Europe wednesday night play early Saturday morning.

Anyone else think klopps teeth look like a bunch of psychopathic rapists?

Klopp has a dig at Wilder twice for being against the 5 subs rule In his post match Brighton interview. Says it’s Wilder who is selfish and it’s not all about tactics. Says something like “well done Chris Wilder” or ”thanks Chris Wilder” can’t remember which.

Also has a right moan at the broadcasters for picking Liverpool again for a 12:30 kick off. Saying no other team has had that. Not sure how many we’ve had?

Anyway the pitch side interviewer surprisingly stood up to him and said maybe Klopp was picking the wrong target. Perhaps he ought to be looking to the Premier League itself for agreeing to the schedule and he should look at getting them onside over that and I think the 5 subs rule.

it was quite a fiery exchange and I don’t think Klopp came out of it well. In fact he came across a little mardy.

Sorry I can’t post a link but will keep an eye out for it. Well worth watching.
If Wilder runs the league, how come we're bottom??

Ah yes, the man who was able to get a referee re-appointed because he didn’t like a decision he made in a previous game, claims the manager bottom of the league controls said league.

What a fucking whiny, hypocritical cunt.

The one saving grace of our inevitable relegation is the respite we will get from this shite, corporate, political, corrupt as fuck league.

Klopp says 'ask Chris Wilder' when asked about avoiding injuries when playing all those games. Perhaps he should ask Pep, whose side okay just as many games but whose players avoid getting all those injuries.

Said it many times before, Klopp and the 5 sub crew need to make better use of their squads.

If you Chuck £50 Million plus at a single player but complain when he gets injured and you can’t replace him then it’s a squad issue...

Klopp was just sour about dropping late points. He's a good manager and comes across well when everything's rosy. I suspect he'll regret his comments when he thinks about it in the cold light of day. I thought Wilder dealt with it well.

Well I've always thought he comes across as a right mardy wanker.

He is a cheeky smiling fella when all going his way. As soon as something doesn't go his / the Scousers way, the mask is quick to slip. Basically I think he is an insincere chap who would happily stab you in the back.

CW was bang on with his comments a d who knows, maybe Clippity Klopp will have to use some of his 25 man squad, a squad where each of his players will probably earn more in a week than most of United's squad put together.

Dont know what the fuss is. CW is there to represent our club, not suck up to Mr Nasty when he doesn't get his own way. Fuck Clippity.
This. Player protection is a challenge with such a congested fixture list. However, there are two solutions, either we have a rule where the big 6 flood the game with 5 international quality subs during the last 20 mins or they rotate their squad and give players a rest. Rotation still favours the bigger clubs but nothing like as much a the 5 sub rule.

Just for anyone who missed it watch MOTD at 26 minutes where it shows Klopp mention 5 subs. He says they had a meeting, Wilder was the only one who objected "as it would not help Sheffield United" 14/15 other teams voted yes. No follow up meeting yet held to make a decision.

MOTD 53 minutes Lineker reads out a reply from Wilder "No one is looking after Sheffield United at the moment so we have to look after ourselves".

Micah Richards agreed with Wilder saying its unfair to the bottom league teams and Liverpool should be able to deal with 3 subs when they have a 25 man squad.

Just for anyone who missed it watch MOTD at 26 minutes where it shows Klopp mention 5 subs. He says they had a meeting, Wilder was the only one who objected "as it would not help Sheffield United" 14/15 other teams voted yes. No follow up meeting yet held to make a decision.

MOTD 53 minutes Lineker reads out a reply from Wilder "No one is looking after Sheffield United at the moment so we have to look after ourselves".

Micah Richards agreed with Wilder saying its unfair to the bottom league teams and Liverpool should be able to deal with 3 subs when they have a 25 man squad.

There's 20 teams in the league, so where's the other 4/5?

Were they not invited?

Klopp is a bellend, glad to see the football world call him out.

I think he only said 14/15 said yes because the others said no and he didnt want to highlight other teams that said No as he wants the 5 subs.

Has the sausage guzzling thigh slapper apologised yet?

Klopp made himself look like a right prick in that interview yesterday.

With regards to the whole 5 subs debate, Wilder is looking out for our clubs best interests, Klopp is looking out for his clubs best interests, nothing wrong with that.

No need however for Klopp to behave like a spoilt brat ranting about Wilder in his interview.

Lot of Liverpool fans on Instagram etc trying to seem reasonable even though Klopp is clearly out of order.

For a vote to be passed it has to be 14 to 6. So his 16 votes is across 2 rounds of voting, which means plenty more teams than just us voted against.

Back
Top Bottom