Killed it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If he "sticks a few more of the younger lads in" we probably lose by 5 or 6.

Who's benefitting from that?

If the younger lads are good enough there's no one a better position than Heckingbottom to know.
Fear of putting your faith in youth, fear of going with the same owd bob.fear of changing tactics ,fear of the unknown .its powerful this fear thingy .
We a team with no bollocks that fills me with fear

In football terms we’ve become weak,slow,almost cowardly in our approach...
sad to see isn’t it.
thankfully saw a glimmer of light when young Jebbison had a decent debut,and Rammers again showing he’s developing into a top quality keeper
Yet another match with no shots on target...embarrassing

Seriously what do people expect , same players , they have been down since xmas , getting beat every week , they are not just going to turn it around and start winning especially in the prem , we have to wait till next season , if it happens next season then yes , but we need to except were crap and down , 3 matches left and we aint gona win one of them !
I expect the guy to try something different, rather than the same shit.
Go 4 5 1, play a low block, make us hard to beat.

Hecky

‘the goal after 2 mins killed the game for us ‘

Oh dear - only another 88 left

get him in
Get me in that ground. I’m gonna give him holy hell.

Yes, certainly as most do. Give me some positives about his current managerial performance or comments that make you think otherwise.
You misunderstand. I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think that all his failings and gross unsuitability will be glossed over in favour of his relative cheapness. I really hope I'm wrong.

God, when you look at the squad we ain't half signed some dross. Players like Stevens and Fleck etc have been good servants before this season but some signings in the PL were bizarre...

League one wes
J. Robinson
Rodwell
Lowe
Burke

Im not mentioning Brewster and Mcburnie etc because they actually proved themselves in the championship for a PL move.

Hecky

‘the goal after 2 mins killed the game for us ‘

Oh dear - only another 88 left

get him in
Giving this guy the job will cost the Prince heavily...

The guy is such a step backward it's incredible.. What a fuck nut giving up after 2 minutes..

Seriously what do people expect , same players , they have been down since xmas , getting beat every week , they are not just going to turn it around and start winning especially in the prem , we have to wait till next season , if it happens next season then yes , but we need to except were crap and down , 3 matches left and we aint gona win one of them
Even though we 've been down since xmas, I expect these same players who are extremely well paid to show some commitment. To put in some effort. To actually look like they care about losing every week. Not ambling around the pitch going through the motions.
I don't expect them to win anymore but I do expect them to give it a try. Yesterday they did nt even have ONE shot ffs.

I expect them to be able to find a man with a pass.
I expect them to be able to beat the first man from a corner once in a while.
I expect them to chase back when they lose possesion.
I expect them to at least make a tackle instead of letting the opposition stroll by them as if they are not there.

Is any of the above unreasonable or am I asking for too much?

If he "sticks a few more of the younger lads in" we probably lose by 5 or 6.

Who's benefitting from that?

If the younger lads are good enough there's no one a better position than Heckingbottom to know.
Well we have been losing by 4 or 5 already

Back
Top Bottom