Killed it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's a clown, can't get the necessary changes done until half time,why is that?,Half a game with him stood there and now admitting he couldn't change it from there,what the hell is he for then?

He's a clown, can't get the necessary changes done until half time,why is that?,Half a game with him stood there and now admitting he couldn't change it from there,what the hell is he for then?
This is good stuff, the more he screws up with shit comments and pathetic reactions, the less chance he has of landing the job.
If he gets the job, I'll drive to Sheffield and burn the fucking boardroom down.

He’s not wrong though. You score against us first and you win. So they scored and it was game over.
Our players are beaten in their head and heart before they step on pitch. Not Heckys fault but he’s not the man for us
You are prob right but I thought his job was to affect the game as a professional football manager

Not cave in after 2 mins

Seriously what do people expect , same players , they have been down since xmas , getting beat every week , they are not just going to turn it around and start winning especially in the prem , we have to wait till next season , if it happens next season then yes , but we need to except were crap and down , 3 matches left and we aint gona win one of them !

The imbeciles are the ones that think he has the tools at his disposal to do anything different to Wilder given the size of the squad and the injury list.

I will say that bringing Lundstram on this afternoon probably wasn't his wisest move though.

How about his decision to start joke player Burke or his decision not to start Osborn who has been our only effective midfielder in last few weeks?

I stand by my statement .. the mans an imbecile

Seriously what do people expect , same players , they have been down since xmas , getting beat every week , they are not just going to turn it around and start winning especially in the prem , we have to wait till next season , if it happens next season then yes , but we need to except were crap and down , 3 matches left and we aint gona win one of them !
For a manager who is supposed to be on the top 5 shortlist not to say that the game was killed after 2 mins

start with that one and take it from there

He’s not wrong though. You score against us first and you win. So they scored and it was game over.
Our players are beaten in their head and heart before they step on pitch. Not Heckys fault but he’s not the man for us
Oh yes it is ... introduce some new ideas and introduce some youngsters

For a manager who is supposed to be on the top 5 shortlist not to say that the game was killed after 2 mins

start with that one and take it from there
Smoke and mirrors , Heckys never in contention , your not daft enough to believe it are you ?

I like Hecky Thump. He's a good lad and honest. I think he was doing a top job with the U23s and he is doing a steady job with the shitty hand he has been dealt in taking us til the end of this season.

But let's he honest, he's hardly changed anything, still picks the same old shite most weeks and has had ample opportunity to stick a few more younger lads in in previous games. The tactics remain appalling and the fact that he can't get this bunch of wasters to even have a shot on target when they had over 90 mins still to play...then to top it off by putting Lundstram on with 15 to play only to see him do his usual half hearted feckless display... For that alone he's lost my support for the top job.

We need a new man to be the manager and he needs to change it around significantly in the changing room. We need a new broom to sweep clean.

Smoke and mirrors , Heckys never in contention , your not daft enough to believe it are you ?
No
Im not daft

I was making a comment in my thread that a professional football manager says the game is killed after 2 mins

he’s the daft one

He's even got us winning the game after getting that pen that Berge didn't get

How about his decision to start joke player Burke or his decision not to start Osborn who has been our only effective midfielder in last few weeks?

I stand by my statement .. the mans an imbecile
And I stand by mine.

This team is broken beyond repair for this season.

Their confidence is shot to pieces and an early goal isn't going to change anything in that department.

Making a change of personnel here or there isn't going to mend it, nor could any manager on the planet.

Hopefully in the summer it can be fixed as most of the players have been there and done it in the Championship.

I like Hecky Thump. He's a good lad and honest. I think he was doing a top job with the U23s and he is doing a steady job with the shitty hand he has been dealt in taking us til the end of this season.

But let's he honest, he's hardly changed anything, still picks the same old shite most weeks and has had ample opportunity to stick a few more younger lads in in previous games. The tactics remain appalling and the fact that he can't get this bunch of wasters to even have a shot on target when they had over 90 mins still to play...then to top it off by putting Lundstram on with 15 to play only to see him do his usual half hearted feckless display... For that alone he's lost my support for the top job.

We need a new man to be the manager and he needs to change it around significantly in the changing room. We need a new broom to sweep clean.
If he "sticks a few more of the younger lads in" we probably lose by 5 or 6.

Who's benefitting from that?

If the younger lads are good enough there's no one a better position than Heckingbottom to know.

I know Hecky was given a bad hand, I never expected him to turn us in to world beaters, but honestly can anyone say anything has improved all at under him?
Are we scoring more? Conceding less?
Has any individual players performance improved?

I'd just have like to have seen some improvements somewhere, but we've had nothing, and this worries me. The guys had a free reign, already relegated, his old jobs safe, the pressure is off, but not a sign of anything getting better

If he "sticks a few more of the younger lads in" we probably lose by 5 or 6.

Who's benefitting from that?

If the younger lads are good enough there's no one a better position than Heckingbottom to know.

Probably lose by 5 or 6....

And maybe we don't.

Most fans weren't advocating a full change of thr team to the U23s. Most were expecting a drip feed of the better players into the team earlier than what has happened. Brewster is more or less the same age as some of the older lads in the U23's, he still got picked most games.

The only fact I know is that he could have changed things around and used the time when we were already down to look at different formations and different players including a few more youngsters. He's chosen to do nothing and and hey presto....the same piss poor results and same piss poor performances continue.

Are you trying to tell me that for example Brunt woukld have been any worse than Fleck or Lundstram today. Just for effort levels alone he would have been a better bet for a starting place.

If that' true, that statement makes me very angry. Pathetic management. The only decent thing he did today was bring Jebbison on - who, surprise, surprise, looked better and made more of an impact than Burke/Brewster combined.

Back
Top Bottom