Killa to Newcastle??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
According to BBC Sport, Newcastle are lining up Matthew Kilgallon to replace Steven Taylor who looks to be on his way to Everton.

LOL!!! Couldn't have put it better!!!

Talking of Newcastle, I never realised Shola Ameobi was a proper Geordie until I head him speaking on the BBC last weekend. Was quite shocked when he opened his mouth.

I wouldn't rule out Killa to Everton before the window shuts...

Martinez is also apparently interested in buying our Killa - £4m bid rumoured in one of the mornings rags. Wouldn't be at all surprised tbh - every time Martinez has commentated on one of our games on Sky he's always been positive about both him, and surprisingly, United in general.

Really like him tbh, and you'd think a guy whose reknown for his total football approach would be dead against a team like United, but he was always really nice about us, and always said he enjoyed our passion and aggressive, pressing approach - would have loved to see him as Utd manager but alas i think he's destined for greater things and is certainly out of our reach while he's at Wigan in the PL and we're still in the CCC.

Would love him or Speed as the next gaffer - not that I see Blackie leaving anytime soon (nor do i think he should be!).

UTB!

To be honest I was total underwhelmed by what I saw of him when Swansea came to Lane last season.

They needed to win, and came with their 4-3-3 based on Jason Scotland - took a battering and went behind - and Martinez seemed to have no Plan B (sound familiar??).

With his reputation I'd expected more, given the "shit or bust" circumstances of that game.

Back
Top Bottom