Khadra’s touch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The way he brought the ball down.. Insane.

He's got too much talent for Negativebottom to ever bring him off the bench

He looks a proper footballer. Should play a major role this season

Class player. Fucking class.

Isn't it funny, he did precisely what many of us said he would've done at Boro, and v Millwall before that

Won about 3 free kicks, offered an outlet, scared the shit out of them....... and was generally brilliant

I'm no fan of immediate loanee worship but I'm pleased with the name chanting - helps Heckingbottom get the message

He's got too much talent for Negativebottom to ever bring him off the bench
The guys got a 51% win record since taking over from Slav, took us from a relegation fight to the brink of a play off final, we've just won an entertaining game with lots of plus points in the 97 mins, we have started the season better than in the last 4 or 5 years, but yeah let's pile on heckingbottam the same guy who worked his bollocks off trying to sign Khadra.

Best bit is if we go up we get to sign him permanently! I know it's early doors but the worst part of a loan is losing them at the end of the season, this time that can be avoided if we go up which is an ask but it's achieveble.

Isn't it funny, he did precisely what many of us said he would've done at Boro, and v Millwall before that

Won about 3 free kicks, offered an outlet, scared the shit out of them....... and was generally brilliant

I'm no fan of immediate loanee worship but I'm pleased with the name chanting - helps Heckingbottom get the message
And he got 2 or 3 of their men booked, they just couldn't handle him

Back
Top Bottom