Keep the faith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WestYorksBlade

Reaction score
Seems a few have already thrown in the towel before a ball has been kicked.

We were always going to be coming into the Prem with a comparatively weak squad regardless of the events of the last couple of weeks. In all likelihood this is going to be an incredibly gruelling 10 months, now even more so in the absence of Ndiaye and Berge.

But as fans we need to do our part - don’t get on the players’ and management’s backs when things aren’t going our way, and don’t stop singing when we go a goal down. We have to make the lane the fortress we know it can be if there’s going to be the slightest chance of us staying up.

This isn’t another dogshit COVID season where we can only watch the inevitable slow demise from behind our screens.

This time we can do our part to give the boys every bit of help we can. That’s the least Hecky et al. deserve for their efforts these last few years against the backdrop of the utter shambles behind the scenes.

Keep the faith.

UTB

We were always going to be coming into the Prem with a comparatively weak squad regardless of the events of the last couple of weeks. In all likelihood this is going to be an incredibly gruelling 10 months, now even more so in the absence of Ndiaye and Berge.

But as fans we need to do our part - don’t get on the players’ and management’s backs when things aren’t going our way, and don’t stop singing when we go a goal down. We have to make the lane the fortress we know it can be if there’s going to be the slightest chance of us staying up.

This isn’t another dogshit COVID season where we can only watch the inevitable slow demise from behind our screens.

This time we can do our part to give the boys every bit of help we can. That’s the least Hecky et al. deserve for their efforts these last few years against the backdrop of the utter shambles behind the scenes.

Keep the faith.

UTB
I will try to keep the faith. But can you explain why we were always going to be coming into the prem with a comparatively weaker squad?

Why didn't we do some decent business?

I will try to keep the faith. But can you explain why we were always going to be coming into the prem with a comparatively weaker squad?

Patience Sir, patience 👍⚔️

The gulf in class between the championship and Prem has only grown. We weren’t exactly demolishing most championship teams week in week out with our current outfit, I don’t see how 20 million’s worth of additions would have bridged that gap.

Keep the faith.

UTB

It's an absolute shambles, Luton have given themselves a chance and will finish above us, we will be down by Christmas. They aught to offer season ticket holders refunds

Keep the faith.

UTB
Think everybody will get behind the team and manager, the only problem I see is if it does turn to shit and by that I mean losing most weeks and the odd pummelling it not only effects the players it also drains the life blood out of supporters and the club, eventually affecting the manager as well which more than likely ends in change. The only way this shit show can appease the fans if they show some bolloxs now and get some quality in not squad fillers which the club usually does. I'm not holding my breath because I'm losing or lost faith in the clowns upstairs. Suppose we've got to believe in miracles🙏

Always thought the Bible taught that faith without action is dead!
It also acted as a more comfortable kneeling aid for choir boys, whist performing their secret duties.

Keep the faith.

UTB

OK Stephen.

The gulf in class between the championship and Prem has only grown. We weren’t exactly demolishing most championship teams week in week out with our current outfit, I don’t see how 20 million’s worth of additions would have bridged that gap.
Yes of course there is a gulf in class, but my concern is why is our team worse than it was at the end of last season? That's ludicrous from the club if you think about it.

Keep the faith.

UTB
Can we stop singing when we’re 5 down?

Not at all feeling gutted now we've got Souza and Hamer a possible piece of the jigsaw.
12m is more than Luton paid so we should be above them again now eh.
All the doubters said we wouldn't spend money yet we are doing .surprise surprise

HECKY WONT MISS HIS CHANCE TO SHINE
SOME FORGOT THAT

It also acted as a more comfortable kneeling aid for choir boys, whist performing their secret duties.

I was a chorister when I were a lad. We used to use Hassocks to kneel on, not the Bible!

Keep the faith.

UTB

I've no faith but will back the playing staff 100% this season.
Just the playing staff.

Sufc fan definition

The tendency or disposition to look at the worst aspect of things; the attitude or habit of taking a negative view of circumstances, the future, etc…

I've somewhat kept away from this place last couple of weeks. The attitude from alot has been shameful.

Not denying the chances of relegation are very high. It's only football, there's a new season and we get to watch United in the prem again. Couldn't care less if we get smashed every week as long as they're putting in the effort. It's one thing to not have the quality for this decision and be bested each week despite your efforts, that's fine, it's another to throw the towel in before we even start.

Imagine if the squad had the level of attitude that's been thrown around here lately.

pessimism slowly being overcome by a bit of optimism

heard one on RS moaning wed lost 5 key players including sharp , doyle and mcatee but none of them 3 were ever going to saty , sharps 37 and too slow and Doyle and McAtee were loanees bwe brought on too well city decided to keep them

and so we lost Berge , who never got more than a 4 off pompey ,,big loss and Ndiaye who was booked and dragged off after 65 minutes by marseille , i said hed made a mistake going there , he was learning so much with us

now one of our other youngsters will benefit instead

if we can get any from palmer akpom hamer or smallbone we have our team back

Back
Top Bottom