Keep the faith

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

pessimism slowly being overcome by a bit of optimism

heard one on RS moaning wed lost 5 key players including sharp , doyle and mcatee but none of them 3 were ever going to saty , sharps 37 and too slow and Doyle and McAtee were loanees bwe brought on too well city decided to keep them

and so we lost Berge , who never got more than a 4 off pompey ,,big loss and Ndiaye who was booked and dragged off after 65 minutes by marseille , i said hed made a mistake going there , he was learning so much with us

now one of our other youngsters will benefit instead

if we can get any from palmer akpom hamer or smallbone we have our team back
I heard ian from Eckington last night On RS that did it for me BLACK BLACK BLACK The sodding Gramaphone went through the window

Aaaah it's about time.
I'm sure these 'keep the faith' threads get later each year.

I've no faith but will back the playing staff 100% this season.
Just the playing staff.
It's the classic social media trope. Espouse your dissatisfaction at goings on at the club and lose optimism, and for some it must automatically mean you'll get on the players backs at games.

None of us are hopeful at the min but unless I'm mistaken there is still three, crucial, weeks of the transfer window to come and then and only when it shuts can we be more certain of how we will finish. At present we'll finish 20th but given the number of new arrivals coming I'm still hopeful that we can compete this season if say Akpom, McAtee, O'Brien and maybe another come in. We've still got a decent defence, we've got Souza now and he looks a really good addition and with 3/4 more we should compete and at least be as strong as last season and if the worst happens able to be right up there in the season after.

It's the classic social media trope. Espouse your dissatisfaction at goings on at the club and lose optimism, and for some it must automatically mean you'll get on the players backs at games.
Because that’s the reality. Some will slag our players off even when we’re winning games ffs

Because that’s the reality. Some will slag our players off even when we’re winning games ffs
Some will. But just because people might make their dissatisfaction at the current situation with the club known on here, it doesn't automatically mean they like getting on players backs at games.

Some will. But just because people might make their dissatisfaction at the current situation with the club known on here, it doesn't automatically mean they like getting on players backs at games.
Not sure where I said that mate, I alluded to the shitty mismanagement going on behind the scenes but I’m just saying whatever happens we need to not let that seep through into the atmosphere inside the lane too much especially if we’re up against the cosh

That’s all

Back
Top Bottom