CONFIRMED Kasper Lopata has signed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ben Starosta played for Poland U23s
Also think articles once claimed Rob Kozluk would have been eligible to play for Poland... but they weren’t crazy enough to select him.

Also think articles once claimed Rob Kozluk would have been eligible to play for Poland... but they weren’t crazy enough to select him.
Final obscure fact... 2008-09 youth player Zeyn Alabidyus-S-Latef also represented Poland.

Has anyone figured out whether this is actually real yet or some internet freak messing about?

Has anyone figured out whether this is actually real yet or some internet freak messing about?

Just a development signing innit. One for the future. They never make a song a dance about them but he seems happy.

Screenshot_20200826_153113.jpg

I don’t know either 🤷‍♂️

Sheffield United to dla mnie wspaniała szansa na karierę zawodową, szczególnie dzięki możliwości wykorzystania moich umiejętności graficznych w ogłoszeniu o przeniesieniu. Czuję się jak wiewiórka wybiegająca spod koła pędzącego roweru, wymknąłem się ze szponów złej mewy do krainy kanapek i chipsów. Jak imperialna miara robaków, chcę ponownie (i znowu) zachwycić fanów Sheffield United!

This Lopata fella is at full adult age and the Pigs (or are we calling the fuckers Grubbies now?) have never got back to the Premier League in all his lifetime!

Don't you just wanna laugh at them???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kacper Łopata became a player of Sheffield United, the ninth team of the English top league.
Kacper Łopata is an 18-year-old center-back. The footballer from Krakow last season represented the colors of Zagłębie Sosnowiec. In the Fortuna 1st league he played in seven matches. After the contract with the first league expired, he became a free player.

Shovel football skills trained in England. He wore kits from teams such as Bristol City, Whitehawk and Brighton, from which he came to Poland. The 18-year-old, after finishing cooperation with Zagłębie, received a job offer from the authorities of Sheffield United, the ninth team of the English league. The club's offer turned out to be so favorable in terms of sports and finances that the Pole took the opportunity and will continue his football career at Hillsborough Stadium.

Kacper Łopata has little chance of playing in the first team. For the next few months, and maybe even years, the Pole will play in junior teams or on loans to clubs from lower leagues.
Those “shovel football skills” could be useful if we need someone to come off the bench and dig us out of a hole ...

Final obscure fact... 2008-09 youth player Zeyn Alabidyus-S-Latef also represented Poland.

Nick Blackman is part Polish too. His maternal Grandfather was Polish, so presumably he was eligible for their National side.

What’s with all this 2 poles on the kop?

Last time I was there in March there was 4 poles.

Unless weve already started taking a couple down in which case go on then prince lad get on with it

Just seen the kid in Waitrose. He's a giant.

If his mum (I'm assuming she's the Pole) converted to his dad's religion she'd have to give up quite a bit of the traditional Polish diet!
Nick Blackman is part Polish too. His maternal Grandfather was Polish, so presumably he was eligible for their National side.
Jewish too, can also qualify for Israel.

Still got a long way to beat Lenny Kravitz as my favourite black Jew but it's summat.

Back
Top Bottom