Just our luck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t begrudge Luton been the darlings this season, it was us a few years back

I’m torn, as hopefully this will kill their momentum and see then string a few losses together, however that means no chance of Everton or Florist going down, sadly think we’ve left it too late

If at the end of the season Florist finish a point ahead of Luton in 17, will we rue this win😂😂😂

Times like this though is where you look back at really stupid results (like Luton home) and think, meh, why 💩

I'd rather Luton come down with us than Everton or Forest.

The championship could be more competitive next season especially if Pompey, Derby and Bolton all come up. Not exactly minnows of league one coming up.

Bring Luton and Burnley (Kompany will fuck them off as soon as he has a better offer) down with us and I'll be more confident of us challenging for promotion.

😂😂😂😂😂
If it takes 23 matches or so to earn the credibility to ask the question in the first place , then the conclusion , is that to date , largely (and that’s being very kind - but I am ) ……he has been crap .

Just when we think it’s safe to wallow and moan in our own piss , hour after hour , day after day …they have to go and win to give us some bloody hope .

Can’t do owt reyt
Same happened to pigs last nite,fans showing yellow cards,had two chances and scored both,Brum quite a few chances and took none.

😂😂😂😂😂
If it takes 23 matches or so to earn the credibility to ask the question in the first place , then the conclusion , is that to date , largely (and that’s being very kind - but I am ) ……he has been crap .
I think he asked you because you are someone who constantly finds fault.
The question was directed at you and nothing to do with Souzas credibility.

I think he asked you because you are someone who constantly finds fault.
The question was directed at you and nothing to do with Souzas credibility.
Read my reply to his question

It’s not hard

Read my reply to his question

It’s not hard
Read my comment that you replied to and try to understand that Souzas credibility was irrelevant to NJ asking you how good you thought he was in today's game.

Read my comment that you replied to and try to understand that Souzas credibility was irrelevant to NJ asking you how good you thought he was in today's game.
I said he played well

Wtf are you on about 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I don’t begrudge Luton been the darlings this season, it was us a few years back

I’m torn, as hopefully this will kill their momentum and see then string a few losses together, however that means no chance of Everton or Florist going down, sadly think we’ve left it too late

If at the end of the season Florist finish a point ahead of Luton in 17, will we rue this win😂😂😂
For all the praise they’ve got, the only reason Luton are not in the relegation zone is Everton’s points deduction; and the only teams they’re above are basically championship sides (us and Burnley) with some of the worst records ever.
It’s hardly breaking into the top 6, going into a cup quarter final and battling it out for a European spot as we were on our 1st season back before Covid hit - with what I imagine was a not dissimilar budget.
1707652018151.png

Back
Top Bottom