JTW Meeting Today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
During his (excellent) Talksport interview, CW mentioned that a meeting was taking place today to discuss transfer plans.

• Who do we think will be leaving?
  • What positions will we target?
  • Most importantly, which ITK will be the first out of the blocks?

Send back Thomas.
Send back Larouchi.
Con someone out of £5m for Traore.
See how much we could get for McBurnie.
Loan out Fleck.
Check that Tom Davies contract was 3 months not 3 years.
Get Arblaster back.
Solve the Jebbison mystery.
Loan in a tall strong athletic striker from Prem reserves.
Loan in a tall strong athletic foreign CB.
Or , if any fee money available , buy the striker & CB.

I think the JTW will be determined by how we get on this month. If we're still only 6 points off Forest or less then I weren't the Prince will free some funds as staying up is a possibility. If Forest extend their lead over us to 9 or 10 points then I think, other than a loan, the purse strings will be drawn shut and their might be some early movement out. It would make sense to spend money next summer on building a team to try to get us back up again.

A few players who are out of contract and surplus to requirements might sign pre-agreements with other clubs and leave to go on loan to them until the end of the season.

Send back Thomas.
Send back Larouchi.
Con someone out of £5m for Traore.
See how much we could get for McBurnie.
Loan out Fleck.
Check that Tom Davies contract was 3 months not 3 years.
Get Arblaster back.
Solve the Jebbison mystery.
Loan in a tall strong athletic striker from Prem reserves.
Loan in a tall strong athletic foreign CB.
Or , if any fee money available , buy the striker & CB.
Heard Jebbo had had his left leg amputated, but the medical department reckon he will be back on the grass sometime around March!👍

We have a million pound striker lined up. The song went “he’s fat,he’s round,he’s worth a million pounds “ Sh…….y . Answers on a postcard please

During his (excellent) Talksport interview, CW mentioned that a meeting was taking place today to discuss transfer plans.

• Most importantly, which ITK will be the first out of the blocks?
More importantly, which ITK will be the first to shit the bed?

I think the JTW will be determined by how we get on this month. If we're still only 6 points off Forest or less then I weren't the Prince will free some funds as staying up is a possibility. If Forest extend their lead over us to 9 or 10 points then I think, other than a loan, the purse strings will be drawn shut and their might be some early movement out. It would make sense to spend money next summer on building a team to try to get us back up again.

A few players who are out of contract and surplus to requirements might sign pre-agreements with other clubs and leave to go on loan to them until the end of the season.

The Prince doesn't have funds to free up.
The money he'd be playing with would be club cash and would put us in jeopardy (again) should we be relegated (which is likely).

We are going down.
A couple of gutsy performances under Wilder during a 'new manager bounce' isn't going to change that.
I'd rather we planned, prudently, for next season and tried to get ahead.
Clear the decks, tie our assets down and sign some promising EFL youngsters to build towards a brighter future.

Reckon covering good loan players for remaining few months only option. Eg if we cover 50k pw for 4 months that's almost 1m in wages for each until end of season. We need to ship out Thomas and Larouchi though and offload fleck on load aswell as jebbo or osula.

Send back Thomas and Larouci
Get whatever we can for Jebbison and Coulibaly - maybe 300k
Let Fleck leave if he wants

McNair for about 1 million
A foreign LCM loan
A foreign LWB loan
A domestic attacking loan
Target man permanently
Try for Akpom

New contracts for Baldock, Egan and McBurnie

I'd take half of that

The Prince doesn't have funds to free up.
The money he'd be playing with would be club cash and would put us in jeopardy (again) should we be relegated (which is likely).

We are going down.
A couple of gutsy performances under Wilder during a 'new manager bounce' isn't going to change that.
I'd rather we planned, prudently, for next season and tried to get ahead.
Clear the decks, tie our assets down and sign some promising EFL youngsters to build towards a brighter future.
If we are in touching distance there will be some limited funds. It won't be much I reckon but some money for loans or some modest purchases.

Otherwise what would be the point of having a Jan transfer window meeting yesterday?

Plus wilder may want to free up some money somehow as well. We may be able to end a current loan deal. (Larouchi and /or Thomas) which frees up wages.
Might the likes of Jebbison be sold?

What about Coulibaly he's never really got going.

If we are in touching distance there will be some limited funds. It won't be much I reckon but some money for loans or some modest purchases.

Otherwise what would be the point of having a Jan transfer window meeting yesterday?

Plus wilder may want to free up some money somehow as well. We may be able to end a current loan deal. (Larouchi and /or Thomas) which frees up wages.
Might the likes of Jebbison be sold?

What about Coulibaly he's never really got going.

Honestly forgotten all about Coulibaly, surely he'll be loaned out or moved on. Regards Jebbison, something has obviously happened behind the scenes, I'd not be too disappointed to see him depart if the price was right.

• Most importantly, which ITK will be the first to spout bollocks?

Fixed that for you 😉

Back
Top Bottom