Jordan Robertson Loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good stuff like to see youngster out there gettin expreience

Please dont let him be a billy sharp :p

Tinoblade said:
Please dont let him be a billy sharp :p

Well I think the blooding of Law and Squinn with give the other youngsters greater hope that they too could one day make it at United and be patient enough to wait for first team football until those monitoring their development believe they are ready.

Billy Sharp wanted first team football and wasn't prepared to wait for it at Sheffield United and so left.

If i had Danny Cadamerteri and Ashley Ward starting over me i wouldnt be prepared to stay and wait either.

yeah i hope he don't go either don't think he will though

jamie annerson's gone to ilkeston on loan a think...that's what ive bin told neway

Cresswell has gone out too apparently(to Ilkeston i think as well)

He played in yesterdays monday night football (Brentford v Northampton) and i was quite impressed with what i saw. He seemed confident with the ball at his feet and was keen to take on his man. He did miss a sitter but it came at him quite quickly and the goalkeeper did well.

Shipperley also played but Brentford were poor and so he couldn't really get into the game, apparently he has been something of a catalyst for their uptun in form recently.

I watched the game too, and from what you can see on TV, he did have a good game.

Back
Top Bottom