Player Suggestion Johnny Ertl

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's got all of the ingredients we need.

Big, versatile and could slot in next to McEveley or Collins as a makeshift centre half. Knows the club and city so settling in time would be minimal with the season fast approaching. No brainer.

I have all those ingredients too. Where do I sign?

UTB

It's ok Mr Angry, you can stand down now, the joke's just about done.
I'm not angry fella. I'm speed reading the forums of late and assuming that your posts are not actually serious, but part of a wider joke?

UTB

I'm not angry fella. I'm speed reading the forums of late and assuming that your posts are not actually serious, but part of a wider joke?

UTB

Probably for the best, my jokes are terrible.

We are now taking boredom into the realms of fantasy :oops:
At least if you are going to try and wind us up have a bit of ambition in it :cool:

My lasting memory of Johnny Ertl was Walsall away, the match after the sending-off fiasco where we tossed away a 2-0 lead.

At Walsall, he spent an entire evening looking like a random big guy picked from the crowd and I don't think he managed to do a simple thing well all night. Coming to think of it, positionally, he may have played right back in that match too?
He did play right back, but like he was on roller skates.
One of the all time worst performances by a Sheffield United player IMO

Gave one of the most heartfelt interviews I've heard when he was here, talking about his pride to play for us. Unfortunately, he was garbage though.

Released by a team in league 2, that normally means he isn't good enough for them. Why would we want to look at players like that??
my thoughts exactly,whats is this with fans wanting ex-players back that were,nt good enough the first time around and are now a lot older,we might as well re-sign nyron nosworthy

Back
Top Bottom