Joe Rothwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We simply cant compete.

FFS United, stop offering peanuts and start fishing in your own pond.

It's like seeing a house you really like at £750K, offering £600K then scratching your head as to why the vendor didn't accept.

If we haven't got a pot to piss in we should stop kidding ourselves that we can attract decent Championship talent and look for the young hungry lower league players or pay a scout to scour the european leagues.

fucking joke of a club at times.

People losing it because a player chooses to join a Prem club over Utd? Tbh I'd have questioned his state of mind had he not done so

As soon as we didn't get promoted this was out of the question. We haven't missed out here at all, there's no way Rothwell would have been on our radar after losing to Forest because it would always be a case of promoted team going for him.

FFS United, stop offering peanuts and start fishing in your own pond.

It's like seeing a house you really like at £750K, offering £600K then scratching your head as to why the vendor didn't accept.

If we haven't got a pot to piss in we should stop kidding ourselves that we can attract decent Championship talent and look for the young hungry lower league players or pay a scout to scour the european leagues.

fucking joke of a club at times.
Bizarre anger here pal.

I can't agree with your analogy either.

It's his only chance to ever play in the Prem. If the promoted teams wanted him, that was always game over.

No biggy.

Bizarre anger here pal.

I can't agree with your analogy either.

Really..?? We miss out on these sort of players because we don't offer enough....... so start looking at players who will accept the money we are prepared to spend...

Really..?? We miss out on these sort of players because we don't offer enough....... so start looking at players who will accept the money we are prepared to spend...

Rumours aside, were we ever in for Rothwell?

Not good enough for the Premier League, its.Bournemouth who are nuts. Hes not as good as Billings, Cook or Lerma so he must have been brought in as back up

I'm not sure why anyone would think that Vaulks wouldn't be a good squad signing given he's precisely the kind of player we missed last season. A bit of energy and bite. Sure, he might have wanted first team football, which we probably couldn't guarantee him, but he is free and fairly cheap. Also knows the area. I'm pretty sure we've shown interest in him previously.

The only negative is his age. Not because he's old but because our other two main CMs are the wrong side of 30. We'd preferably sign a couple of younger players in that position but I suspect that won't happen.

I'm not sure why anyone would think that Vaulks wouldn't be a good squad signing given he's precisely the kind of player we missed last season. A bit of energy and bite. Sure, he might have wanted first team football, which we probably couldn't guarantee him, but he is free and fairly cheap. Also knows the area. I'm pretty sure we've shown interest in him previously.

The only negative is his age. Not because he's old but because our other two main CMs are the wrong side of 30. We'd preferably sign a couple of younger players in that position but I suspect that won't happen.
The only negative is he's shit

Not good enough for the Premier League, its.Bournemouth who are nuts. Hes not as good as Billings, Cook or Lerma so he must have been brought in as back up
He's a full on wind up merchant so he's perfect for Bournemouth

He’d have bolstered our midfield given our complete lack of budget in all honesty
Bit of a runabout, very good long throw, good attitude.

I'd have been happy with it last year but if we are having a small squad I'd prefer someone with a bit more versatility.

Can easily play in the Championship and not embarass himself though. A better CM than Osborn for example

Bit of a runabout, very good long throw, good attitude.

I'd have been happy with it last year but if we are having a small squad I'd prefer someone with a bit more versatility.

Can easily play in the Championship and not embarass himself though. A better CM than Osborn for example
Exactly. And that’s exactly my point. But because he’s gone to them ‘hE’s WanK’

Well he isn’t is he? And if we’re being honest at the point of typing he improves our team.

Completely agree with the smaller side point mind

Back
Top Bottom