Joe Lolley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Been great for forest in the last few years and is a perfect RCM/Attacking mid that would fit our system

Seems to be out of form and the team at forest but has been one of the best right sided midfielders in the championship for the last few years

Would be an upgrade on lundstram and a top championship player if we likely are there next year

Maybe a swap with freeman or Loan to buy ?

Good player but slightly concerning that he can't get in a poor Forest side
exactly cant see us going for any forest players and can see luke freeman being freed in the summer even if we are in the championship

exactly cant see us going for any forest players and can see luke freeman being freed in the summer even if we are in the championship
Alex mighten is a good young player plays as a winger though so probably wouldn’t fit for us.

Theres a good reason why Lolleys been off form this season...

He has a strange injury thats hampering him in cycles around 1 every 3 years he's been suffering with it..

Lolley said: “I’ll explain it because I don’t think it’s been explained very well.

“It’s a problem I’ve had my whole career called muscle compartment syndrome...The first few games after lockdown was brilliant but then I just sort of broke down.

“It was dreadful to play with. I pretty much couldn’t run.”

He is a good player, skill and workmate, always thought he would-be a fit for us.Left footed though.

He is a good player, skill and workmate, always thought he would-be a fit for us.Left footed though.

1609157882850.png1609157925595.png

Smart lad, getting ready for his life after football.

In all seriousness, didn't we sound him out in our second season in the Championship and he wanted to stay at Forest? Seem to think that rumour did the rounds.

I'd say go on then but he seemed to have a mental breakdown 2 or 3 seasons ago that he's managed to sustain

2 years ago he was a multi million pound player. Last 2 years he's been oli Burke levels of crapness. Probably on more money than khadra at the minute. We can get better.

A right footed Adam Reach.

Anyone who watched highlights a few years ago will think he's mint.

He's not, he's wank and the occasional screamers are a thing of the past.

Can’t see it happening, or him being someone we need.

Apparently he was informed by Forest by text message that he was no longer part of their plans, after 4 years at the club. Horrible way to treat someone. Horrible club.
Fucking wankers.

Would surprise me if forest treated him like that because Steve Cooper doesn't strike me as anything but decent tbh

Lolley is Osborn's best mate I think. But whether signing players to please Osborn is part of our transfer policy remains to be seen

Maybe Lolley wouldnt be a bad signing alongside another like Khadra. But maybe he would. Surely be easy to sign anyway

Possibly ends up back at Huddersfield on loan.

If we want to kick on, not sure a bloke who couldn’t get in Forest’s XI is the answer.

Possibly ends up back at Huddersfield on loan.

If we want to kick on, not sure a bloke who couldn’t get in Forest’s XI is the answer.

CW / AK were always big fans - I wonder whether they're lure him to Boro unless they've already spent-up (or are waiting for Spence to depart).

Back
Top Bottom