Player Suggestion Jess Lingaard

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Go on then, let's see if they're better and are comparable based on the likely cost.
I said 5 midfielders that want to play for Sheffield United. Which is all of them, excluding Lunny, but I'd argue even he wants to play for the blades more than Lingard does... So fuck Jesse Lingard

I said 5 midfielders that want to play for Sheffield United. Which is all of them, excluding Lunny, but I'd argue even he wants to play for the blades more than Lingard does... So fuck Jesse Lingard
Individual weights up option before making a largely significant career decision shocker!
I do wonder how some of our number make their own career decisions and if the same criteria applies.
If the reports are to be believed he’s been given a breakdown of why we’d be a good move for him, so he’s not rejected this out of hand else that wouldn’t have been sent.
It’s just weird to me that we wouldn’t want a player who’s levels above what we currently have, all based on very little real knowledge.

West Spam, have to make one of their two loans permanent , before he can sign. Apparently, Brentford want 20mill for their lad.
West Ham have an option (obligation?) to buy Benrahma at the end of the season for £20m + £5m in variables. They'll just bring that forward.

On Lingard: Newton Heath apparently want a big loan fee. No point in spending millions on loaning someone who clearly sees us as a last resort.

If the price had been right I was all for this but at £3m (reported) not now. For £3m we would be better investing in a young player with possible potential for next season.

I always thought that he seemed like a West ham or Newcastle signing. Overrated and overpriced. Not that bothered to have missed out.

Tbh I am surprised West Ham are interested in Lingard. They already have Fornals, Lanzini, Yarmolenko and Benrahma who play in that position.
You can add Jared Bowen, a strange signing for them.

Sith, its called strength in depth. It enables you to both fill a subs bench and to pick your team based on current form not who is capable of walking out onto the pitch. Its fairly typical of premier league teams...or ones who have ambition of staying in the premier league

£3.5m for a 4 month loan??? No thanks! He wont even be fit.

nOt gOoD eNoUgH fOr uS🤪

Scores 2 on his West Ham debut to fire the Hammers back up to 5th.

How did he look HammerInPeace ?
I watched the game and he was excellent full of running which surprised me given lack of matches and great movement off the ball. Quality player and madness that some didn’t want him although he wouldn’t have come

The game was incredibly stretched which it rarely is in our games. Yes he got into the positions, which is great, but both his efforts should’ve been saved. It was a good debut and I’m happy for the lad. But don’t for one minute think it was a special as it sounds cos it wasn’t.

Midfielder that is direct with pace and who is able to shoot on target.
Yep not the type of player we need,
we need more Bob Bookers.

Back
Top Bottom