January transfer budget

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
So let see if anyone can predict the transfer budget in jan

I'm not saying we won't sign just that we wont spend a thing like did in the summer I'm going about 10% of the summer budget

Fifteen million. Give or take a fee for Henderson.

I don’t really see it as a window that you can spend sensibly (obviously no window you can now but this one in particular). Id possibly say we will sign maximum of two players and spend up to £10m.

I firmly believe it'll be somewhere between 5 and 50 million.

I'm not saying we won't sign just that we wont spend a thing like did in the summer I'm going about 10% of the summer budget
Right, times up. Time for the answer. How much will we spend in January? The correct answer is...

1 loan signing. I reckon we will send Besic back to Everton.

Well after that interview posted earlier 2 parts of fuck all.

Seeing as others have said undisclosed before me..

Who cares. The pounds spent don't make a player. If its the right fit and improves us great.

The Prince stated his ambition for this season was to stay up. If he’s still thinking that way he will probably be reluctant to spend as the current squad look more than capable of it.

If he’s realised that with a few (2/3) quality additions we can be competing in Europe next season then things could be different.

I’ve no experience in football management (except half a game in Sheffield junior football league when I was a coach and the manager was late cos he had a puncture!). On that occasion I told the kids - “believe in yourselves and go out there and take the game to them”. When he turned up at half time we were 2-0 up v top of the league. He made some tactical changes and we lost!🙄.

What I do have some experience in is life. And what I’ve learned is that sometimes opportunities present themselves in the most unlikely and unexpected situations. Some folks grasp them with both hands and prosper. Others doubt themselves and miss out.

I hope Princey realises this is an amazing opportunity that may not come round again soon!

I expect nothing much more than a couple of loanees. Striker and RWB to cover for Bash and Baldock (for when he’s suspended) Big money will come in the summer when we’re secure in the PL - we’re still only 5 points off the relegation slot.

I expect nothing much more than a couple of loanees. Striker and RWB to cover for Bash and Baldock (for when he’s suspended) Big money will come in the summer when we’re secure in the PL - we’re still only 5 points off the relegation slot.

Can only have two loan players at a time. And a maximum of four over the season, I think.

Why don't you just tell us as you're clearly ITK and itching to do so.

To be fair to HRH he isn’t going to splash the cash too much this Jan with the Appeal hanging over the club,

Well we was told that the summer budget was 20 m and look what happened there !

Personally I don’t think we will spend much . A lot of it will come down to where our Chris will see we need strengthening to see us through the latter part of the season .

Here we go again...you all know our January transfer budget. And yet none of you agree with each other. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom