January transfer budget

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So let see if anyone can predict the transfer budget in jan

I'm not saying we won't sign just that we wont spend a thing like did in the summer I'm going about 10% of the summer budget
I’m going £20 million available with extra if the right player presents

Don't care as long as he's given what he asks for...as he says..."we can,t stand still "

Hope we go for 1/2 CBs as cover, loan or perm. I would go for Ben Gibson on loan (with option to buy should we stay up) if he is available. I am scared of what our team would look like without JOC/Bash!

No way we will buy a 'keeper imo, not with 3 on the books, and it's crazy that people are mentioning a striker... we have 5 1st team forwards on our books, and OMB and Robinson are looking like they are beginning to adjust now.

In my opinion for JTW we are looking for emergency cover now in case of an injury crisis - so my answer is, we will spend between £5-10m (whether that is loan or transfer fees)... all on the back 8 players

I also think Ravel will move on by mutual consent, Salford City or FC United.

A lot less than if we had been picking up injuries/suspensions/losses of form by this point.

If we sign any striker, can it please be mt favourite cheapskate:
1575550837030.png

Will CW get a decent budget for the JTW?
Will he want to sign any players like he usually has done in the past?

LCB and RCM please. I don't even care if they're loans, just get positions in we need for the first team.

We should sign these.
Oli Pew
Oil Pew (brother of above)
Oli Barney
Oli McGrew
Oli Cuffbert
Oli Dibble
Oli Grub

I have heard (itk on this) they are very good at trumping the opposition.....🐥

Oh cwap......nurse has found.......
Ouchhhhhhhhhhh

Big decision in Jan. If we still anchored in bottom 3 at the turn of the year. I can see us not spending a penny more and preparing for the inevitable. If we go down these £20m+ will instantly turn into £15m players overnight.

Moore, Jags, Rodwell, Bryan and Lundstram all out of contract 2021. Hopefully they're gone in January and it frees up wages for two decent loans.

God I hope nowt, it's such a pain waiting for them to bed in. So unless it's a too good to miss bargain that pops up, let him just get on with bringing what we've got up to scratch........ :tumbleweed:

Think this will depend both on league position and the relative strength of the market for instance will the predicted summer price crash below Europe’s elite leagues actually happen or will owners keep gambling with clubs futures.

Back
Top Bottom