Jack Robinson...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All about opinions and we can’t all agree so I respect your opinion however would be interested in your response to my earlier post saying if it was in the penalty area and the goalie had attacked the bill in the same fashion as Robinson. Let’s say for arguments sake the attacker was McBurnie.

Do you think the outcome would have been a yellow card to the goalie and s penslty or do you think the decision would have gone the goalies way and mcburnie would have got booked
McBurnie would be booked for the foul then sent off for telling the ref it was the keeper who committed the foul.

Don’t see how he lunged at an opponent when he cleanly took the ball and his trailing leg and Longstaff’s leading leg are the ones that collided.

Where we have to be smart is Robbo should have rolled around after the collision. It’s obvious where the ball went so there would have been every chance Longstaff would have been the one penalised. He was late and got nowhere near the ball.

We’re simply too honest for our own good.
and doesn't that last sentence just illustrate what a shit show the Premiership is. I always end up thinking that in these types of debates but then hate myself for thinking we've got to do the same. I'm reminded of Eddie Howe's Bournemouth players rolling around and screaming in the game at BDTBL just before lockdown and if that's what we have to do to compete I want no part of it.

I was watching with a friend from the US, he asked at kick off who our bset player was, who he should keep his eyes on. My first reaction was Robbio, then I hmm'd at my own surprise, thought about it and said yes Robbo....watch how he takes the Ball and takes the man and it's all legal..and he went and did just that.

Tough to drop the man from here.

Most consistent player of the season so far. Solid.

I'd hate to go 50/50 with that daft twat

It would be impossible to drop him, we don’t have anyone else 😂

On a serious note though, I’d agree with him being the most consistent player this season. Those suggesting he’s a red card waiting to happen haven’t been paying attention. He times his tackles extremely well.

Love his commitment, just needs to stop the after the balls gone stuff, had a potential penalty var check against him today. Daft as he'd already won the ball

Loved it when he gave doyle a little bump as soon as he came on and doyle walked away sharpish
I caught that too, robbo will be a blades legend if he stays with us. But I can see some big money getting offered for him the the JTW

Love his commitment, just needs to stop the after the balls gone stuff, had a potential penalty var check against him today. Daft as he'd already won the ball
Can't be a penalty for a foul off the pitch.

I caught that too, robbo will be a blades legend if he stays with us. But I can see some big money getting offered for him the the JTW

As good as he’s been for us there’s absolutely no chance another team comes in for Robinson, they certainly won’t be offering big money.

He’s limited as anything but in a team lacking leadership, bite and resilience he’s become one of our most important players. Maybe a Bash trajectory coming? He’s more of a w*nker than Bash, but I guess he’s our w*nker.

He’s been immense in a dismal season. What a turn around from such a rocky start. Credit to him.

As good as he’s been for us there’s absolutely no chance another team comes in for Robinson, they certainly won’t be offering big money.
I sincerely hope you're right. I've repeatedly said that we lack a typical 'ard bastard in the team, we could do with a few more.

I sincerely hope you're right. I've repeatedly said that we lack a typical 'ard bastard in the team, we could do with a few more.

Who do you imagine would be offering big money for him?

Back
Top Bottom