Jack Robinson...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top drawer again today. Genuinely can't remember another player that gave me such confidence in situations where ball and man need dealing with. It's becoming a highlight of games, to see how fucking clinical he can be when destroying a players moral and forward advances.

To think, there was a time when JLT made Jay McEveley look good...

It was on the pitch, the player finished off the pitch, thats why Var checked it, the only reason it wasnt given certainly wasn't because the player was off the pitch
I'm.pretty sure it was being checked for red card as it looked like he kicked out at him off the pitch.

I'm.pretty sure it was being checked for red card as it looked like he kicked out at him off the pitch.
Hence why their player was going.mental at him for a good 2 mins whilst it was being checked

No mate, it was cleared as it was deemed accidental but it was definitely on the pitch. Their player was being a bit dramatic though

Been arguably our best player in the whole of 2023!

It was only just under 2 years ago that I’d have got rid of him. He’s had a huge turnaround and just embodies what us Blades want from a defender. Cut from the same cloth as George.

He timed two sliding tackles to perfection in the first half yesterday, both in front of the South Stand. Sadly, these types of challenges are becoming a dying art in the current game which is extremely sad as each tackle was greeted like a goal by the fans.

Robbo was awesome throughout the game yesterday and along with McAtee, MOTM for me.

Sets the tone and standards at the back. Run hard, tackle hard and don’t fucking give em an inch.
I also loved sitting on kop and being able to see him call ref a Cunt multiple times for being so bothered about what blade of grass he had take a throw in from

You’re right and he was a bit fortunate. There was a coming together or tangle of legs off the pitch, after the tackle, and Robbo definitely flicked out with his boot. Didn’t make much contact but it was a wee bit daft.

Robbo probably been our best defender to date this season , still got the aggression in his game but now a bit more professional around it , it certainly helped having Baldock back yesterday also who has similar traits .
McAtee pipped him yesterday for MOTM for me , when he came on a put his foot on the ball you could see all the players around him grow in confidence on the ball ⚔️

Who do you imagine would be offering big money for him?

Does he mean big money, or big money for us.
Players selling for £ 100 million is big money.
5/10 million is big money for us.

Doing great, will need to watch some of the tackles tho , if he miss times one by half a second he’s off and that’s game done .

Your not allowed to tackle in football anymore !!!

I love him. Last year there were a few games we were flat and a Robbo special would fire us up. He’s exactly doing what we should be doing this year.

I'll remind everyone again at one point he was Liverpool's youngest ever Premier League starter.

He definitely has the attributes to have been playing in the PL for more than he actually has in his career.

I remember when Mahrez made a complete fool of him in the FA Cup semi final and I thought, there's no way that man can cut it in the Premier League. But he's really proved me wrong. He's not the greatest athlete or the most talented defender, but his heart, fearlessness and determination make up for it.
Great redemption arc and I'll always have a soft spot for players that show heart and resilience.

Really happy for the lad. He's been criticised since he joined us but he's got better and better every year in my opinion to silence a few of the doubters. Always love seeing his highlights video after the games of him putting an opposition player on his arse!

I simply don't trust him. It's like lending your car to a mate with a history of crashing cars. You will never feel comfortable!

The more and more I see Robbo play, I become absolutely convinced that he has Chris Morgan's DNA in him, if Jeremy Kyle was still on I'd insist he go on to prove me otherwise
He's a better footballer though than Morgan though. Morgan was great but he needed Jags and Killgallon and other more mobile players to enable Morgs to just head and kick anything that was near him!

He's a better footballer though than Morgan though. Morgan was great but he needed Jags and Killgallon and other more mobile players to enable Morgs to just head and kick anything that was near him!
I’d have said if anything that they needed Morgan more than he needed them, but it was a mutual thing. Morgs read the game well so that he could put a leveller in every now and then

But Morgs wouldn’t survive in the VAR world where he can’t man handle players like Tevez and the Dutch lad at Arsenal when they get a little big for their boots

Back
Top Bottom