Jack Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In an ideal world we would have been 3-0 up against Blackpool on Saturday and he could have had a run out for the last 15-20 minutes

Yeah he was. Gordon also played so the less said about that the better. Egan just isn’t as good as many think he is. I like him, he’s solid and I’m happy with him. He’d get exposed regularly in the top flight though.
I hope we cash in on Egan ASAP the upward curve is over he's on the decline, I'd be having a look at cooper at Millwall as a replacement

Jack Robinson is referred to by the nickname ‘spicy’ in our house.

The chronology of the names we have used for him…

Jack Robinson - Robinson - Robbo - Fucking Useless Twat - Jackie Long Throw - JLT - Jalapeño Lettuce and Tomato - Jalapeño - Spicy

Glad I was able to share. Good night.

Fair play to him, he even admitted he might have wanted to just get off the pitch. Kept it simple second half, put it behind him and was solid second half.

However, has to be said that unless he gets a good run and keeps his confidence up I would prefer someone to play in his spot…Clark may well be fully fit after the World Cup and the go to option.
Hoping we treat the break like a pre season.

Sheer commitment to the cause. Saw him at the station recently, a much bigger unit than he appears on the pitch as well.

I love Robinson as a player to be fair, gives you everything & doesn’t shy away from a tackle. Proper defender. He does have a mistake in him which is why we have to upgrade him should we succeed this season. The players & coaches clearly love him too
Yes I’m a fan of his I always get this feeling that the more he plays consecutive matches the better he gets at the end of last season he was our best defender.

Absolutely delighted he’s back, a 100%er, aggressive attitude. With him, McBurnie, Furious & Fleck we’re building a decent firm out there

Reactions: UTB
He was fantastic yesterday save for getting caught in possession for the goal. Chalk it up to rustiness. His head had momentarily gone though after that.

OG was just trying to get in the way of the ball to stop the cross. Very unlucky. Always puts his body on the line.

Picked some great passes through the lines and obviously there was the cross for McBurnies first.

Starting to look very strong at the back now and we still have RND, Lowe and Bogle to return. Need to cut out the Nick Hancock’s Football Nightmare’s style errors though which seem to be the main route to goal for the opposition in the past 10 games or so.

Prophetic CB, outstanding call
Definitely.

If you look at those throws yesterday, I think there's clearly been a bit of work on them. From JLT, trajectory was slightly lower and quicker than I remember last year, allowing him to land them quick on or around the W3W square directly on front of the back post several times. From the team, they've obviously remembered that you can't be offside from them, and there was usually Egan plus one other right on the goal line to disrupt their keeper and defensive movement.

Back
Top Bottom