Jack Robinson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Say what you like about Robinson but he gives everything for the shirt, against QPR, as an ex player he scores and he celebrates like it was his first goal against forest another ex club, in the first game does a WWF move on one of their players, second game hes straight in to protect the manager, he gives his all for the club, the forest fans were giving him grief all game because they saw that he didn't give a fuck, he gives his all for the team he plays for and for that I give him full respect

Say what you like about Robinson but he gives everything for the shirt, against QPR, as an ex player he scores and he celebrates like it was his first goal against forest another ex club, in the first game does a WWF move on one of their players, second game hes straight in to protect the manager, he gives his all for the club, the forest fans were giving him grief all game because they saw that he didn't give a fuck, he gives his all for the team he plays for and for that I give him full respect

He’s definitely proved me wrong and gained my respect throughout the second half of this season. Well in Robbo.

Players and fans alike this little s**t stain of a club spent all night trying to get under our players skin and get a rise out of us, looks like it continued after the final whistle.

Shame Robinson didn’t bang the mouthy fucker out.

Players and fans alike this little s**t stain of a club spent all night trying to get under our players skin and get a rise out of us, looks like it continued after the final whistle.

Shame Robinson didn’t bang the mouthy fucker out.

Their fans act like they support a League 2 side who have never been in a big game. I suppose for anyone under 30 this is true

What exactly has Robbo done to provoke such aggression? He’s ex-Forest but so what? Blades by and large cheer their ex players and staff.

What exactly has Robbo done to provoke such aggression? He’s ex-Forest but so what? Blades by and large cheer their ex players and staff.
I seem to remember him saying something about leaving to join a PL club was a dream for him when he signed for us. As Forest are the biggest and most famous club in football history this didn't go down well with their supporters.

I've got to say I was critical of JLF earlier this season, but I've got to say he's one of my favourite players now! He's definitely got the shirt at LCB for next season you'd imagine, he gives his all, he's good in the air, and most of all if it's a 50/50 I fancy Robinson every day of the week! Well done lad, I hope he gets that new contract sorted pretty quick! Can't imagine he'll want to leave to be fair. I think he's found a home and seems to playing the best football of his career I would imagine, certainly since he joined us anyway.

Forest don't like him partly because he said earlier this week "I've played at the City Ground and I know they get on your back" they wouldn't have liked that!

Looking at some of the comments on social media post match, it appears to be the comments he made after the 1st leg about their players celebrating their goals in the 1st leg like they'd won the tie and how it was embarrasing. Their post match comments are all centred around "can we celebrate now, Jack?"

I thought he was utter crap at the start of the season but over the past few months, he's been outstanding, particularly last night as he'd have especially wanted to get one over Forest.

I'm glad we've kept hold of him because he's better than Davies - what were Liverpool thinking signing him? He must be about 10th choice there by now

So here's to you Jackie Robinson
Jesus only knows how long you throw
oh-oh-oh
God bless you please Jackie Robinson
Heaven loves the way, that you play
hey-hey-hey
hey-hey hey

Needs some work, etc

pommpey

He's steadily grown into one of our most reliable performers, and he isn't shy to dish it out either, on the pitch and now off it seemingly.

I normally frown on players reacting physically to bellend supporters, but IF he has had stuff chucked at him, and considering the emotions post game, and considering what he had seen happen to Billy, I am tempted to say good on him here.

Their fans act like they support a League 2 side who have never been in a big game. I suppose for anyone under 30 this is true
Under 50 more like ! It is 40 years since they were European champs

I've got to say I was critical of JLF
Jacky Long Frock?

Can he throw it, then run and head it himself.

He’s becoming an absolute beast on corners when he’s able to attack them
His heading technique reminds me of Morgan at times, he seems to jump and hang while he pulls his neck and head back, creates a lot of power.

Reminds me of Morgan in a lot of ways. No nonsense proper old school defender and a joy to watch in this division. Every team in the Championship needs a JLT or two.

Never doubted his commitment on the pitch.

Only criticism levelled at him is down to mistakes he has made. Although going on his interviews it sounds like he is his own worse critic and perhaps mentally he dwells on his mistakes too much.

Recently he has been in top form and driven the team forward. I wish he would give Egan tips on heading the ball towards the opposition goal.

Robinson more than punches his weight, that's obvious

Any sad little cunt starting on him wouldn't come out of it well

Its become very clear this season that he's going to be a stalwart for us

Don’t you just love it when a player works hard, battles through fan criticism (and I was one) and proves everyone wrong...I didn’t think he would last the 90 mins last night but thought he was outstanding....as he has been through the last third of the season....definitely nailed the shirt for next season...

Back
Top Bottom