Jack O’Connell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ranmoorblade

Reaction score
His Girlfriend, Alex Greenwood has just signed for Man City from Lyon so is back home. ⚔

More or less.

I forgot the Peanut Butter last week, and its twice as much at my local shop for an inferior brand.

you know, that level of annoying.

Eating peanut butter and lighting a gas ring wi a match?! All very 1980’s, calm your self down with a pint of Skol and an hour on Jet Set Willy, if it loads after 15 minutes of screeching

Eating peanut butter and lighting a gas ring wi a match?! All very 1980’s, calm your self down with a pint of Skol and an hour on Jet Set Willy, if it loads after 15 minutes of screeching

15 minutes of screeching, those were the days.

Then there was the computer.....

Last edited:
Doesn't look injured to me. Would you be doing knee training a few days before a knee op??

Strengthening muscles around the knee? Just because he’s heading in for an op doesn’t mean he’s stuck at home with his leg raised. It’s clearly an issue that he’s been carrying that’s preventing a full recovery (but allowed him to play the full 90 in the previous two games). At a guess he could continue to play at below optimum level but as we want him to recover fully he’ll be getting the op.

Strengthening muscles around the knee? Just because he’s heading in for an op doesn’t mean he’s stuck at home with his leg raised. It’s clearly an issue that he’s been carrying that’s preventing a full recovery (but allowed him to play the full 90 in the previous two games). At a guess he could continue to play at below optimum level but as we want him to recover fully he’ll be getting the op.

I agree, plus he is potentially making it worse by continuing to the play with the injury.

Looks like he's focusing on his knee muscles, tho it doesn't look terrible, maybe just something that needs sorting and he'll be ready to go by feb

Back
Top Bottom