Incoming? Jack Marriott

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not starting for derbeh I’d deffo have him next season reminds me of vardy quality player don’t know how he Doesn’t start for them

Not starting for derbeh I’d deffo have him next season reminds me of vardy quality player don’t know how he Doesn’t start for them
Cus Lampard doesn't know his arse from his elbow? So much shite written about Lampards achievement getting Derby to the final....he spent 11m on Waghorn and Marriott and neither are first choices !!!

Lost his way a bit at Derby but always dangerous near goal. Probably a choice between him and Hogan but not both.

He's hardly lost his way. He just isn't a regular starter. Started 19 with 14 sub apps.

Scored 12 goals in his first ever championship season. I'd say he's done ok.

Lampard also still doesn't know his best team after 48 games

He's hardly lost his way. He just isn't a regular starter. Started 19 with 14 sub apps.

Scored 12 goals in his first ever championship season. I'd say he's done ok.

Lampard also still doesn't know his best team after 48 games

He’d easy get 25+ playing every game signnnnnhimupppp

Cheaper than Maupay

If there are no fitness worries etc then he has the ability to make it at PL level.

I’d rather go for Maupay or McBurnie personally. Marriott wouldn’t be much cheaper so not much point in trying to save a few quid.

Wilder had said that he will be shopping in the championship
Trust the man!

The clue is in the word ‘squad’. I’m all for signing McBurnie and Maupay, but not Marriott. There’s a difference in quality. I would have certainly taken Marriott in the Championship. We have to lift our sights now.

Back
Top Bottom