Ivo Grbic's Magic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He dives to the left
He dives to the right
And when he comes for crosses.
They score all F'ing night

Agree he needs time
Not yet seen him have to deal with any crosses ! It will be interesting when he does.

Here is the song with lyrics.

Ivo Grbic's magic he wears a magic hat

And if you you kick the ball at him...he'll kick the fucker back

He'll catch it to the left....he'll catch it to the right

And when we win promotion....we'll sing this song all night.

Wes: "Gaffer, if I'm not number 1, I want to go out on loan, im not signing a contract for less than £30k pw, so there. Can I go out on loan!?"

Widler: "I've brought Ivo in, because of the situation with your contract Wes, I cant afford to wait, and I've had to make this decision, and I've promised Ivo that he will be first choice, im sorry, but you had your chance."

Wes: "Well in not staying, I want to go out on loan now, send me out on loan!"

Widler: " I'm happy to let you go out on loan Wes, you can go tomorrow, but, someone has to come in for you, and who's going to do that, your wank, you even struggle to save your pocket money!"
Bit harsh and low blow to be fair. He isn’t Premier League full package but genuinely don’t think we have one player in the squad that has everything at the moment. Even the youngsters have huge areas for development where they wouldn’t be risked. If someone like Spurs bought Brooks (just saying Spurs due to the Kyle’s) due to his defensive work he needs to concentrate on he would be loaned out to a championship club.

It would be interesting to see how Ramsdale would have coped with our defence conceding that number of shots on target every game. Yes Wes has made errors but if the number of shots against you is reaching double figures it is bound too. At this level we can’t afford so many chances getting through . We saw it early doors against Man City although we did lose it 2-1 they had 30 shots with 9 on target which is just bonkers how we only lost that by one goal!

Is this right?
United have gone from having Foderingham as first choice with no discernable competition to speak of, overnight to making Grbic the new no.1 with no discernable candidate to challenge?

Mel Rees (although he kept the standards up)
Vas Borbokis - see above
Bobby Davison - see above above
Stephen Scougal - I’m answering your question now
Tom Heffernan- great debut , see above
Jim Bone - see above above
Stefan Scougal's brother? 🤣

Is this right?
United have gone from having Foderingham as first choice with no discernable competition to speak of, overnight to making Grbic the new no.1 with no discernable candidate to challenge?
Risky isn’t it?

Athletic Madrid thought he was good enough to play for them but some on think he's not good enough for us. Please tell me we are not becoming an entitled Premier League team? F..F...S.
Lionel Messi and Ronaldo are the best players ever, but they'd be shit if we had owt to do with them.
Wouldn't have much chance to shine in a team that watches other teams play rather than trying to play themselves.
We'd have offloaded them to Macclesfield or somewhere, and they'd have spent half their careers moving from Macclesfield to Bolton, to Burnley, to Spurs, to Barcelona and ended up winning practically fuck all.

Grbic sounds like gerbil
He's a little fury beast
And every time we play him
We'll lose by 5 at least

He'll gnaw some nuts to left
He'll gnaw some nuts to right
And run around in a little wheel
While we sing this song all night

Lionel Messi and Ronaldo are the best players ever, but they'd be shit if we had owt to do with them.
Wouldn't have much chance to shine in a team that watches other teams play rather than trying to play themselves.
We'd have offloaded them to Macclesfield or somewhere, and they'd have spent half their careers moving from Macclesfield to Bolton, to Burnley, to Spurs, to Barcelona and ended up winning practically fuck all.
I think you have a lot of people feel that way. I hate to say it,but...we need a successful business owner to run this club. I mean a billionaire successful owner. Someone who can hire a successful management team yunno like Citey or even Brighton. But we have a PINO...prince in name only.

Bit harsh and low blow to be fair. He isn’t Premier League full package but genuinely don’t think we have one player in the squad that has everything at the moment. Even the youngsters have huge areas for development where they wouldn’t be risked. If someone like Spurs bought Brooks (just saying Spurs due to the Kyle’s) due to his defensive work he needs to concentrate on he would be loaned out to a championship club.

It would be interesting to see how Ramsdale would have coped with our defence conceding that number of shots on target every game. Yes Wes has made errors but if the number of shots against you is reaching double figures it is bound too. At this level we can’t afford so many chances getting through . We saw it early doors against Man City although we did lose it 2-1 they had 30 shots with 9 on target which is just bonkers how we only lost that by one goal!
It wasn't a serious post pal, bit of piss taking, no need to take it to heart 👍

I'm gunna bump this until you lot have it buzzin around your heads.......i knowa song that'll get on yer nerves get on yer nerves.

--------------------------------------------------

Here is the song with lyrics.

Ivo Grbic's magic he wears a magic hat

And if you you kick the ball at him...he'll kick the fucker back

He'll catch it to the left....he'll catch it to the right

And when we win promotion....we'll sing this song all night.

I was at the col utd away game in 2014 when we were 2 nil down late into the game, little stefan came on and changed the game, we won 3-2. I was convinced he would go on to be a decent player at least to champs level...oh how i was disappointed!

Why are we persisting in having a "goal""keeper" when we concede to every shot on target. This piece of shit is not gonna make a save. Get rid. Wank player. League 2 rubbish

Obviously conceding 7 goals in your first game and a half isn't a great start/stat. But I'm not sure what he could have done about either goal tonight (so far) to be fair to him

Obviously conceding 7 goals in your first game and a half isn't a great start/stat. But I'm not sure what he could have done about either goal tonight (so far) to be fair to him
What? That first goal was absolutely awful from the keeper, even worse than Wes at Villa.

6 foot 5 and can’t command his box ffs I don’t even wanna know what our foreign scouts are getting paid

Back
Top Bottom