I've had a sign from above, our manager for next season will be ??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silver blade

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2014
Messages
809
Reaction score
1,217
I was walking down a road that seemed to be leading me in the direction I wanted to be, my thoughts on who our next manager should be, then the answer was right in front of me, a sign from above.vv.jpg
 



🤮🤮🤮
 

Attachments

  • stop-light-and-road-sign-for-robson-street-vancouver-canada-CWXKFE.jpg
    stop-light-and-road-sign-for-robson-street-vancouver-canada-CWXKFE.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 13



Had a sign too

McEwan's Export Original Pale Ale (24 x 500ml)
 
I was walking down a road that seemed to be leading me in the direction I wanted to be, my thoughts on who our next manager should be, then the answer was right in front of me, a sign from above.View attachment 183231
My current best guess is Wilder
as clearly he will be the best man to get us out of the third division again
as he was the one to do it after years of failures.
So the Wendy dominated media and the rest of the brain dead commentators and fans will INSIST
UAF
 
Once got on a coach and wanted to go somewhere random so went to shoreham on sea in Brighton took 9 hour just for a beer
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom