It'll be alreight !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

beightonblade

On yer bike !
Reaction score
Its the Blades Way !

Lets just hope the gypp'os get stuffed with a 97th minute dubious penalty at Wemberleeeeeee.

Y'know Beighton - no matter whether you're plain nuts, or just the village (read: forum) idiot, or indeed, a soothsayer of the highest calibre, you brighten up my day no end with your endless optimism.

BB I salute you sir!

P.S. I'll also have a 5 pints of whatever it is you're havin...:D

Y'know Beighton - no matter whether you're plain nuts, or just the village (read: forum) idiot, or indeed, a soothsayer of the highest calibre, you brighten up my day no end with your endless optimism.

BB I salute you sir!

See reply to DD :eek:

It's simple ....................... i'd sooner be a Blade and watch us playing kick abart in Crystal Peaks car park than be a pig......... everything else is a bonus ! .......... but we'll win the next two games so relax and laff at the gyppo's ! :D

BB I salute you sir!

Yeah but just don't get him started on McCabe and the freehold. :)

See reply to DD :eek:

It's simple ....................... i'd sooner be a Blade and watch us playing kick abart in Crystal Peaks car park than be a pig......... everything else is a bonus ! .......... but we'll win the next two games so relax and laff at the gyppo's ! :D

Amen brother!!:D

Back
Top Bottom