It’s over - Acording to Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can still sign free agents at any point though right? Or do they have to be in the named squad of 25 by a certain date in this tinpot division?

Disappointing given we were supposed to be interested in another. Well at least that means we can just chill rather than waiting for something that's not going to happen. Personally think we needed another especially given McBurnie is injury prone, Jebbo is injured as is Brewster and Osula is very raw still.

That's disappointing. A bit odd for him to do an interview at 18:30 on deadline day just to say we've finished our business. Anyone got a link to the interview?

Disappointing given we were supposed to be interested in another. Well at least that means we can just chill rather than waiting for something that's not going to happen. Personally think we needed another especially given McBurnie is injury prone, Jebbo is injured as is Brewster and Osula is very raw still.
this

Hecky also says "That's it [players coming in], but I won't be relaxed until it closes. Been on the phone to Prince Abdullah. We are content with what we have done but aware of what could happen in next few hours."

Great!

What on earth does that mean?
I've no idea, it worries me the insinuation of something happening outwards like Baldock going. Can't see that now though to be honest, maybe he means some of the squad players going.

Can still sign free agents at any point though right? Or do they have to be in the named squad of 25 by a certain date in this tinpot division?

Been saying that after every window and as far as I can remember we haven't signed a free agent past the deadline in a looooong time.

it will be a miracle to stay up with the squad we have got, but If we can keep everyone next season in the championship, we should come back up

Been saying that after every window and as far as I can remember we haven't signed a free agent past the deadline in a looooong time.

There isn't a good selection to choose from.

I thought Jovetic but then noticed he has had more injuries in the last 12 months than our current injury list. :eek:

We definitely needed another body in! Don't think Hecky will be pleased either. He doesn't go from saying as many as possible to happy with business after signing 1, unless either:

A. The budget wouldn't stretch
B. Quality of players interested in coming weren't good enough.

Think we are going to struggle without another CAM / Deep Lying Forward in the long run. All it will take is a knock to McAtee and our creativity will be straight out of the window.

A little disappointing we are giving up with three hours to go

If Hecky thinks it’s enough then surely that’s fine? Thats the the line everyone uses when we are linked with a target that’s very 50/50 aka Akpom

hecky doesnt always tell the truth 😉🤔

I'm not sure what percentage there is in lying about this though - anyone coming in wouldn't be able to play tomorrow and after that, our next opponents have a couple of weeks to prepare for whatever incomings we have.

Back
Top Bottom