Ismaila Coulibaly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Peck always looked a standout player. Said to some friends a weeks back I wouldn’t be surprised if we found him around the 1st fringes like Osula and Jebbo… that or he’s the next out on loan. Positive stuff.
Maybe they even skip the loan out stage?

I wouldn't be surprised to see him or Arblaster make their way in by the end of the season.

I watched a Beerschot the season before last that he played in, and he won a few headers and dribbled it past opponents on a couple of occasions.

If he can still do those things post-injury then he’ll add an entirely different dimension to our midfield.

Peck always looked a standout player. Said to some friends a weeks back I wouldn’t be surprised if we found him around the 1st fringes like Osula and Jebbo… that or he’s the next out on loan. Positive stuff.
If they’re good enough age shouldn’t matter. Great players like TC Woody. Badger and others weren’t held back. Give the best young ‘uns a chance. They should at least be as mature as players mentioned above

boom or bust really.

Pointless leaving him in Belgium when he is our player.

esp after their relegation

get him over and give him a full pre season. if he isnt upto the job then send him on loan again before the window closes.

If they’re good enough age shouldn’t matter. Great players like TC Woody. Badger and others weren’t held back. Give the best young ‘uns a chance. They should at least be as mature as players mentioned above
Add Arblaster to that trio ,and possibly another one or two could be knocking on the door.

Hecky, Jack and McCall have shown an ability to get the best out of players. Ndaiye for a start. Brewster before he got injured showing signs of being the player we thought we had bought, Bogle thriving, Robinson developed into decent LCB, RND looking good, MGW getting better and better, Berge at last fulfilling promise. Let them have a go with this kid. Looks like he could become a serious player with the right coaching and man management.

Hecky, Jack and McCall have shown an ability to get the best out of players. Ndaiye for a start. Brewster before he got injured showing signs of being the player we thought we had bought, Bogle thriving, Robinson developed into decent LCB, RND looking good, MGW getting better and better, Berge at last fulfilling promise. Let them have a go with this kid. Looks like he could become a serious player with the right coaching and man management.
Yep not bigging him up too much he has a lot of work to do to get in the squad.(Hecki)
Seems the raw talent is there but still a way to go.

From the reports I've seen, he looked great when Beerschott when they were doing well and playing positive football, but didn't impact when they were playing poor. Hopefully we'll be pushing on and attacking teams which should suit him

Will be here for pre season, just a matter of waiting for his work permit to be processed before it becomes official. Really hope we have a box to box gem that we have been missing.

There was definitely something there in the past and if we don’t bring him in now he will never qualify for a WP whilst under contract to us.

It’s a body in the door that we don’t need to buy, but I don’t see him being anything more than plugging a gap in the squad

A definite improvement in Brewster and Bogle before they got their injuries.

15, isn't it? Although might go through on appeal.

We don't have many options so unless he's total crap I expect he'll be with us.

Back
Top Bottom