Is this all a ploy????

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Donnyblade

Reaction score
I heard an interesting theory that got me thinking 🤔. The story goes that the Prince wants to get relegated as it is actually easier to sell us as a championship team at a lower price with the condition that if we get promoted back to the Premier league then the price goes up (a bit like the Dozy deal). So the Prince leaves at the end of next season regardless, either selling a championship club or pocketing more if we go up and the new owners are in place for the 25/26 season. Expect little to no investment in the team next season.

I heard an interesting theory that got me thinking 🤔. The story goes that the Prince wants to get relegated as it is actually easier to sell us as a championship team at a lower price with the condition that if we get promoted back to the Premier league then the price goes up (a bit like the Dozy deal). So the Prince leaves at the end of next season regardless, either selling a championship club or pocketing more if we go up and the new owners are in place for the 25/26 season. Expect little to no investment in the team next season.
Huge if true

This isn't the theory mill. MODS!

You lost me at ‘ploy’!

That would suggest some degree of well thought out planning.

Given we were promoted after West Brom yet we’re still recruiting heavily Teo games after season had started, that seems very unlike us.

Doesn’t withstand Hanlon’s razor. “Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity”

I think he's just more than happy with us being a yo-yo club. Reaping all the financial rewards from the prem for a season and then getting the parachute payments when we come down. Rinse and repeat. I think that's his plan.

I think he's just more than happy with us being a yo-yo club. Reaping all the financial rewards from the prem for a season and then getting the parachute payments when we come down. Rinse and repeat. I think that's his plan.
And meanwhile us poor sods have to suffer this shit show week after week!

We certainly won’t be yo-yoing next season…. 15th at best after a major fire sale of our ‘best’ talent and rebuilding with kids and freebies.

Nobody wants to buy a team that plays a shit stain in goal every week.

Do you own a tin foil factory? 😄

I dont think he wants to sell,but likes to keep the senario going,by offering to sell to fraudsters who he knows wont get thru the financial checks,it also helps him to spend as little as possible because he wants to "sell"...,while getting promoted gives him a finacial boost in the pocket.

Milking a man.gif

WYHTP🥴

We certainly won’t be yo-yoing next season…. 15th at best after a major fire sale of our ‘best’ talent and rebuilding with kids and freebies.
I think you are wrong and far too pessimistic, as well as overestimating most of the Championship clubs.

I think you are wrong and far too pessimistic, as well as overestimating most of the Championship clubs.
Judging by how we’ve fared against Burnley, we won’t be competing with the top champ sides next season…

Good god.

More absolute shite-deflecting from the owners shortcomings.

I’m sure it’s much better to sell a champ club on a downward spiral than a premier league team. Obvious innit.

He could always offer for sale the premier league club at championship money to make sure it was sold. Then let some other owner have a crack at setting up a decent scouting network, recruitment team and so on while in the premier league thus giving us some chance of being at least competitive.

Good god.

More absolute shite-deflecting from the owners shortcomings.
It certainly is interesting to me how much of a easy ride he's got. Over in Belgium he's got them promoted and they are still protesting

Here you get people claiming he knew Dozy was a scam, the embargo and points deductions and general performance are all part of a plan too now apparently I guess.

Ridiculous suggestion. The man is clueless. He got lucky when he partnered up with another idiot and ended up with a Premier league club because a once in a lifetime squad and manager came along.

He has since shown little or no interest and makes frankly barmy decisions like allowing the bulk of the squad to run their contracts down and selling the best two players on the eve of the season.

Nobody is going to buy this club because he wants too much money and frankly it is a shit show. We have just been humiliated globally for a season because of this clown.

We need to join Beerschot and start to protest to get him and his cronies to realise this is important to a lot of people and try to get him out.

Amazing really he has managed to royally screw up a winning position at both clubs.

Stop making excuses, this guy was taken in by Dozy and an American fraudster. That's the calibre we are dealing with!

I dont think he wants to sell,but likes to keep the senario going,by offering to sell to fraudsters who he knows wont get thru the financial checks,it also helps him to spend as little as possible because he wants to "sell"...,while getting promoted gives him a finacial boost in the pocket.

View attachment 182341
In what possible way does it give him a financial boost in the pocket? Love him, loathe him or take a more nuanced view, he’s lost a lot of money through us, rather than making anything.

Judging by how we’ve fared against Burnley, we won’t be competing with the top champ sides next season…
It will not be this squad that is competing. I don’t suggest that we will be easily top 6, but we will be competing with all the teams in the Championship.

Reyt plot.

Lets make my company worth less, so I can sell it for less.

Good businessman....

Well it is the prince, we can’t rule it out. The only prince who is not allowed near the family silver and was given a big roll company.

Back
Top Bottom