Is Mitchell doing a good job?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had Sales Managers who carried on like that - fortunately, they all got fired before they did too much damage.

You continue your thread, one hopes it develops better than its ridiculous title.

George, you are not at work.

Any good head scout would be recommending signing Messi, Bale or similar players the only trouble is if the finances to get these players is not there we are left shopping in poundland. Sad to say but for the foreseeable future that is where we will be looking so we aren't doing too bad are we.

Any good head scout would be recommending signing Messi, Bale or similar players the only trouble is if the finances to get these players is not there we are left shopping in poundland. Sad to say but for the foreseeable future that is where we will be looking so we aren't doing too bad are we.

Agree even though it's 700,000 poundlands in some cases.

The twats ..

Disagreement based on facts is never a popular action on here. If the basics aren't correct, where's the validity?

I made an embarrassing error earlier and apologised. I didn't tell Nicolaus_Copernicus he'd ruined the thread by pointing out I was wrong. That would be crazy talk! Oh!

Disagreement based on facts is never a popular action on here. If the basics aren't correct, where's the validity?

I made an embarrassing error earlier and apologised. I didn't tell Nicolaus_Copernicus he'd ruined the thread by pointing out I was wrong. That would be crazy talk! Oh!

Admitting you're ring on the interwebz is hard though much easier to deflect and project on to someone else

Admitting you're ring on the interwebz is hard though much easier to deflect and project on to someone else

Now you tell me. Shall I refer to another thread where I was 100% correct even though I changed my mind several times after that?

Anyway, on topic, pre Coutts injury, this question wouldn't have even come up. Self aggrandising hindsight at its very very best.

200w.gif

Where's the fun if you can't make up some random facts and then petulantly throw your hands in the air when shown to be wrong?

For the record inaccurate figures aside, recruitment is one area which worries me this Summer as we seem to be getting as many wrong as we are right....

I have seen post 41, then post 36.

What have I missed?

Self-serving schmoks, always there, as ever anytime. Foxy?

Pathetic. Thread ruined no doubt even though a few have contributed seriously.

Where's the fun if you can't make up some random facts and then petulantly throw your hands in the air when shown to be wrong?

For the record inaccurate figures aside, recruitment is one area which worries me this Summer as we seem to be getting as many wrong as we are right....
I got the wrong end of the stick, apologies

Thus ruining the thread.......

Posts 47, then 45 then 41.

Seems this thread is hljacked big time.

Ok Blades?

Anybody feel there is a little group that has an agensa against debate on this thread.

I'll start it again on another thread. Can you pay regard to it Foxy - please.

Mitchell joined us in July 2016 but was probably actually working with our new manager a little before then.

This is a list of signings since that summer when Wilder joined together with estimated or reported transfer fees:

Duffy Free (f)
Hussey (Undislosed-u)
Wilson (defender) (f)
Wright (f)
Fleck (f)
O'Connell (u)
Clarke (u)
Moore (u/ 500k)
Lavery (u)
Reece-Brown (f)
Carruthers (u)
Lafferty (u)
Hanson (u)
Baldock (650k)
C.Evans (500k)
Stevens (700k)
Vickers loan
Thomas (290k)
Stearman (961k)
Lundstram (500k)
Donaldson (50k)
Heneghan (300k)
L.Evans (700k)
Holmes ( u)
Leonard (700k)
Blackman loan
Wilson loan.

I reckon Duffy and Clarke were Knill's ex-players. Holnes- ex- Wilder.

How is Mitchell doing to date in your opinion?

Crucial appointment is Head Scout.

I always say a manager is as good as hos No.2 and equally his Head Scout.

Let's start again.

Please read above quote and comment. Same thread spoiled recently.

Foxy, when people point out that I'm speaking bollocks or reporting incorrect data - can you reprimand them because I prefer to have a debate where everyone blindly agrees with my incorrect assertions...

This thread - and the new Victoria Elizabeth one - will only work when everyone agrees with WWF. Even though he's not actually passed an opinion....

It's hard to debate when you're on ignore. I actually kinda agreed with him on the shoutbox thing the other day but there's no point saying so.

On the plus side, I think this thread has allowed us to grow, apologies all-round, group hugs and everything. It served a better purpose than its original remit

#ultrasTogether

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom